Who are YOUR fav youtubers?

Associate
If you haven't given Casey Neistat a go, please do. He isn't just for millennials, his videos are generally superbly well produced and well thought out montages of wherever he is travelling. Love his stuff.

I love kaptainkristian, he seems to be better than the Nerdwriter, who I also love. KK videos are very well produced and full of interesting stuff.

I am going to give some of the ones in this thread a try!

Soldato
Favourite would probably be 1PugLife at the moment because of the current drama going on, but I'll likely be the only one to like his videos.

I have been following 1puglife daily for about 5 years lol... sometimes it gets a bit lame but i always go back. Quite a laugh sometimes and sometimes you just have to put your head in your hands and think wtf

Man of Honour
If you haven't given Casey Neistat a go, please do. He isn't just for millennials, his videos are generally superbly well produced and well thought out montages of wherever he is travelling. Love his stuff.

I love kaptainkristian, he seems to be better than the Nerdwriter, who I also love. KK videos are very well produced and full of interesting stuff.

I am going to give some of the ones in this thread a try!

Really, its like reality TV, with nothing apart from showing off wealth. Had the miss pleasure after a kickstarter project was linked.to him, the bendy pod. Can't understand why people watch him.

Soldato
SyeTenAtheist is a seriously talented and funny guy. His Truck of Peace and Qur'an Gangbang series are especially good. It’ll be a shame when he gets murdered.

Soldato
My list

Car Related
Auto Express
Autocar
Chris Harris on Cars
Autonews
Engineering Explained
Evo
Harry's garage
Salomondrin
Shmee150

Game Related
Chief Pat - Clash Royale & Clash of Clans (iOS)
Clash With Ash - Clash Royale & Clash of Clans
nickatnyte - Supercell iOS games
Cinemassacre (Retro games)

Photography Related
DigitalRev TV
Jared Polin
Matt Granger
Tony & Chelsea Northrup

Toy Related - ideas for my son (plus he watches the videos too)
Coop772 - Nerf Gun reviews
NerfBoyProductions - Nerf
Brickbuilder (Lego)
JANGBRiCKS (Lego)
THE BRICK SHOW (Lego)
EvanTubeHD
optibotimus - Hot Toys and general high end figures

Cycling Related
Cycling Weekly
cyclingnewstv
durianrider
Global Cycling Network (GCN)
Global Mountain Bike Network (GMBN)
RoadCyclingUK
road.cc
Specialized Bicycles

Tech Related
Marques Brownlee (MKBHD)
techtopia

Entertainment
WatchMojo.com - top 10 lists of interesting things

Watch Related
aBlogtoWatch
OMEGA

Last edited:
Permabanned
Just about everything, though I have favourites of course. It's all I ever watch now to be quite honest. Very rarely do I go on Netflix and other streaming services and I haven't sat down to watch actual television for months, even years now.

Won't bore you with a list, but atm I'm hungrily consuming all old episodes of Machinima Respawn Inbox with ecstatic delight. Rarely has there been a double team as funny as Mr Sark and APL. If you haven't watched it I CANNOT recommend it enough. Just be very careful who you watch it with, the humour is both blue and very offensive if same drab **** catches it at the wrong moment.

Associate
My Lists

Gaming
The Mighty Jingles - WoT
Circonflexs - WoT
Oke - Jedi - WoT
(These guys above are the reason I started doing my WoT YT channel in the first place)

Vlog / Car
Life of Tom - Syndicate
Mr Jww
Shmee
SuperCars of London
Seen through Glass

Caporegime
Yup I agree :)
I started following him when I was looking at Powermeters and he provided some good advice and tips, around Dec 2014. It's been a while since I watched any of his content.

I'm sure he's sound as a pound on the subject of biking. But anything else... :eek:

why on earth would you hate asmr stuff.

Explained here.

Associate
I'm subscribed to far too many channels but these are the ones I watch the most of.

Jayztwocents
Paul's Hardware
Awesomesauce Network/Bitwit
LTT

Jay Leno's Garage
Roadkill
Chris Harris on Cars
Top Gear (For CH mainly)
Bad Obsession Motorsport
Harry's Garage
Mighty Car Mods

Preach Gaming