I fancy a new online FPS game, which to buy

Associate
How do fellow gamers, i quite fancy a a new online FPS game, I'm looking at the following.

titanfall 2 - I loved the 1st, but got bored quickly
Bf1 - owned every single one, they seem to have gone down hill
Rainbow 6 siege - looks great, not sure of the player base now though

Suggestions and feedback most welcome

Soldato
R6 siege imo. You can pick it up pretty cheap but it will require a more stealthy approach rather than running in guns blazing (although that can sometimes work!)

Associate
I would say bf1,its a good game but don't expect it to play like they old battlefields,its more fast paced,good though...like mentioned dirty bomb is also a very fun game and its free on steam,i would also add in team fortress 2 again free from steam,its a wicked game and the best free game out there

TF2 is prob the better overall package, if you're willing to give the SP a shot too.

It really is down to personal preference though; TF is one of those twitch-y fast paced shooters that's not to everyone's taste. For me personally, I don't think the BF games have been good in a long time, this includes 1.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
I took the plunge on Titanfall 2, I was not expecting the campaign to any good but it's absolutely brilliant! Only had a couple of hours online and I'm loving it, feels better than tf1 and more content too which was sorely lacking from the original, money well spent.
Thanks for the feedback lads, I still intend to get BF1 at some point, and dirty bomb is installing now, I give that a go soon

Back
Top Bottom