Anyone heard of bOnline?

Associate
Hi everyone, I've recently been looking at the idea of getting a static IP for my house but most plans with the usual ISPs are rather expensive. However I've seen that these guys appear to be relatively cheap but I've never heard of them before, does anyone have any experience with them or any other recommendations for a cheap FTTC provider with a static IP? :)

Any help is greatly appreciated as always :)

Soldato
I have just moved from Plusnet as my contract was up but speeds were excellent with them and they provide a static IP for a £5 one off cost, I was on the 80/20 package and always got max speeds.

Don
Yup

Plusnet I'm with too, you can login to the portal and pick to have a static IP. Reboot your modem and you'll have it instantly. Couldn't be more painless!

Then on my next bill, it had an added £5 charge.

Associate
OP
I have just moved from Plusnet as my contract was up but speeds were excellent with them and they provide a static IP for a £5 one off cost, I was on the 80/20 package and always got max speeds.
Yup
Plusnet I'm with too, you can login to the portal and pick to have a static IP. Reboot your modem and you'll have it instantly. Couldn't be more painless!
Then on my next bill, it had an added £5 charge.
Is it £5 extra per month or is it a one off charge? :)

Back
Top Bottom