The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Caporegime
Great fun tonight! Like riding a bike, the casuals didn't know what hit them! :D

This is what you call a proper BF game :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
Given that it only really seems to be haz on most nights, I think that is a yes :p

I didn't buy it as I knew straight from playing the alpha what was going to happen, that, plus the game play just isn't good at all imo.

Don't know how people will manage to get more than 100 hours from it, I am bored ****less of the youtube videos (especially x's, as all he does is snipe now....) already where as bf 3/4 videos are still entertaining.

Definitely going to be playing more bf 4 now, had a long enough break from it and it was great fun last night.

Associate
Yeah i prob come back to bf4 aswell. Atleast you have more weapon choice in BF4. BF1 is pretty much like use the BAR or hellriegel if you wanna play ninja with a weapon which is ok at close and mid range.

Soldato
Given that it only really seems to be haz on most nights, I think that is a yes :p

We've had at least 3-4 on each night, it's not that dead. I see your hax are still enabled for bf4 ;)

I'll definitely be playing both over the Christmas Hols, I've still got unfinished business in BF1, but BF4 just seemed so easy last night, and the LAV feels like a comfortable old pair of shoes ;)

Caporegime
We've had at least 3-4 on each night, it's not that dead. I see your hax are still enabled for bf4 ;)

I'll definitely be playing both over the Christmas Hols, I've still got unfinished business in BF1, but BF4 just seemed so easy last night, and the LAV feels like a comfortable old pair of shoes ;)

3-4 for a BF game, which has been out for <2 months is dead :p :D I was referring more so to our old regular lot from bf 4 :p Only really see you, sidey and waylander on bf 1 these days.

My hax are low4pro settings ;) It is like riding a bike :D

Surprised you managed to get any kills coming from BF 1 tbh, thought it would have casualised you by now :p :D

Caporegime
Yeah 31-1 on flood zone, definitely lost my touch :(:p

TBH I think BF4 may be more casual.. :D

Should have at least 60 kills you LAV whore, slacker :p ;)

WHAT?! BF 1 really has warped your mind, next thing you will be saying that bf 4 is more casual than battlefront :eek: Either that or you are trolling me now! :p :D

Associate
WHAT?! BF 1 really has warped your mind, next thing you will be saying that bf 4 is more casual than battlefront :eek: Either that or you are trolling me now! :p :D

I will say 1 thing. Play BF1 for a month then go back to BF4. you will fill like a god using ace 23 :D The rage was i getting. Xonatic is fat kid who cant aim or click with mouse!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I will say 1 thing. Play BF1 for a month then go back to BF4. you will fill like a god using ace 23 :D The rage was i getting. Xonatic is fat kid who cant aim or click with mouse!

haha :D

Ace 23 was my first go to weapon last night, I have missed it :D

That is because your true FPS skills aren't being hampered and held back with the bf 1's casual mechanics of RNG and hold LMB FTW and suppression ****ing your shots up i.e. you are not put on the same level playing field as **** players that don't know how to master recoil and tap/burst fire for an efficient quick TTK ;) Like I said in the bf 1, bf 4 is where the real men play :D

Of course, it also helps that automatic guns are actually good in bf 4 :p

Caporegime
You got MVP aswell on lockers.

I be on tonight for a couple of rounds, not sure if before or after the boxing.

hehe ace 23 and lockers go well together, love lockers as a map! :D It still amuses me after 3+ years, people still haven't learnt to watch their back flags and go outside to flank :o :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom