Fixtures on Sky:

wda55RW.png

TV:

wda55RW.png

Radio:

Tables:

wda55RW.png

Soldato
I feel compelled to state this - I hate Allardyce, he is a wrong un. Very disappointed to see him back in top flight football after being forced out his last job in disgrace. The thought of him bagging a pay off from the FA and now trousering an EPL managers salary gies me the dry boak

Soldato

not sure why we are playing Lingard on the wrong wing (instead of Martial), he is usually completely invisible on the left

Otherwise its a reasonable choice - good to see Blind in the left back position (still prefer shaw but Mou really doesnt like him atm, and Blind is a better choice than Darmian on the left)

edit was kinda hoping Watford would win, but a good point after such a terrible 1st 45 mins

Last edited:
Permabanned
Shaw is injured, nothing to do with Mourinho liking him or not. Would have preferred to see Martial start though, his form in training must be crap not to start against Sunderland.

Soldato
Shaw is injured, nothing to do with Mourinho liking him or not. Would have preferred to see Martial start though, his form in training must be crap not to start against Sunderland.

I was meaning generally not just today - Im not sure thats all it is, Mou was too hard on Shaw earlier in the season even though he was playing with an injury

Permabanned
I was meaning generally not just today - Im not sure thats all it is, Mou was too hard on Shaw earlier in the season even though he was playing with an injury

Still doesn't mean Mourinho doesn't like him, you're just choosing to interpret it that way :p Remember he's still started 12 of the 13 matches he's been available for. When he's fit he starts, not left on the bench in favour of another player.

Caporegime
I mean it's pretty clear Mourinho doesn't like Shaw. 3/4 times this season he's criticized him. How many times has he done that to Fellaini? 0, even when he's deserved it.

Soldato
yet another game where Utd so far arent taking a huge % of their chances - and lets not forget Sunderland really should have scored as well (at least one decent chance)

Back
Top Bottom