Will there be a Steam Xmas sale?

Soldato
Life is Strange for £3.99 is well worth it, one of the best recent games i've played in the past few years.(if you like the Walking Dead games or Wolf Among Us you will like it a lot)

Just found a horror game called Lethe Episode one if any of you want a good horror game check it out....just purchased since users seem to like it. :D

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Life is Strange for £3.99 is well worth it, one of the best recent games i've played in the past few years.(if you like the Walking Dead games or Wolf Among Us you will like it a lot)

I enjoyed those two games, but got free first episode of Life is Strange and was bored out of my mind with that class room part, could not get past it. That teen girl thing was off putting I think. Does it get better after that?

Soldato
I enjoyed those two games, but got free first episode of Life is Strange and was bored out of my mind with that class room part, could not get past it. That teen girl thing was off putting I think. Does it get better after that?

I also thought the first episode was a bit boring, but it definitely gets better IMO. Really enjoyed it and still have the last episode to go.

Soldato
Yeah first episode was a bit average but gets really good after....i actually felt same way after playing it for an hour but carried on and glad i did.

Soldato
The dialogue puts me off.'hella cool' etc. Sort of sounds like what a 30 something Dev believes kids talk like? dunno

Only tried the demo may just grab the set as everyone says it gets really good

Soldato
The dialogue puts me off.'hella cool' etc. Sort of sounds like what a 30 something Dev believes kids talk like? dunno

Only tried the demo may just grab the set as everyone says it gets really good

Litteraly just bought it on the same premise. Got so far but the setting put me off.

Grabbed it also because it's a really well produced title and well, it's £3.99! (damn Steam sales etc)

Worth some more time as far as I can tell...

Soldato
just purchased salt and sanctuary, its like a dark souls metroidvania game, enjoying it.

have this on ps4 and its fantastic. only thing i struggled with was the sense of direction being in a 2d plane its harder to grasp where you are as you cant see ay point of reference to help but you get used to certain areas as you go

Soldato
Picked up Amnesia:The dark descent for £2.99. If you haven't got it grab it its brilliant! :D

Omfg nope! That game gives me the creeps! As intended, I know but still, nope! Holy crap I've got chills just thinking about it. The bit with the water and the footsteps, yeah no thanks! Watch Markiplier play through it. It pretty much launched him into Internet superstardom and is hilarious to watch as well!

I've picked up:

Company of Heroes 2 with the DLC
Grim Dawn
Subnautica

I'm happy with those for now :)

Back
Top Bottom