January Transfer Window 2016/17 - Rumours & Signings

Soldato
Can't blame him really. Mourinho hasn't given him a chance at all. I'm not sure if he's even had 90 mins combined this season.

Probably didn't like his (apparent) attitude. I think the same goes for Martial. Whereas Mikhi on the other hand has risen to meet the expectations...

Well, if everything in the media is to be believed.

Permabanned
Mourinho said in the embargoed part of the press conference yesterday that Depay indicated he wanted to leave in the January window a couple of months ago and that's why he hasn't been playing him lately but if he does end up staying he'll know he's his player until the summer and will play him. He also said that his attitude is great, called him a good boy with a good education, polite and hard working.

I thought he wasn't being played because he's lazy but apparently not.

Soldato
People in Italy saying lucas had a medical for inter Milan if true I suspect be announced soon as window opens. Gomez can take his place for being cb so I guess that's klopp logic. Feel for him rough start but we'll earned his fan base now and should get a good standard off

Don
A new year but some things never change - after being on the brink of leaving, it's now being reported that Lucas is likely to stay again :D I hope this isn't linked to Henderson's injury yesterday.

Soldato
It's because they want Fellaini after seeing his world beating display yesterday, plspls.

Mourinho wont let him leave until the summer anyway

Really hope Utd manage to get reasonable deals signed for Depay and Schneiderlin , even if we release Schweini on a free (wages not withstanding)

Still think we could do with a direct replacement for Carrick as the midfield just doesnt work anywhere nearly as well with anyone else "alongside" Pogba and Herrera, but that might have to wait until the summer.

Not sure I believe recent stories of Smalling being on his way out, would be farcical if JM wanted to sell him before Rojo - his partnership with Jones is still a disaster waiting to happen.

Soldato

Great guy - and his panda dancing vids are supposedly legendary - he would also run himself into the ground for MUFC but that ship has sailed.

Im not convinced he would be able to hack the pace of the EPL for a top CL chasing side, he was struggling even before he left two years ago.

If he wants to come back as a club ambassador once he has retired, I would welcome him with open arms

Soldato
Great guy - and his panda dancing vids are supposedly legendary - he would also run himself into the ground for MUFC but that ship has sailed.

Im not convinced he would be able to hack the pace of the EPL for a top CL chasing side, he was struggling even before he left two years ago.

If he wants to come back as a club ambassador once he has retired, I would welcome him with open arms

have to agree, don't see it happening

Back
Top Bottom