*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Associate
Sorry, my mistake. I didn't realise the GOTY edition had all the DLC. The tenner one is bog standard. Is it worth £21?

For the GOTY? I would say absolutely! I've put in well over 100 enjoyable hours into the base game, a good few more in to Heart of Stone and not started Blood and Wine yet but it's supposed to be a big one!

Soldato
Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate edition is currently £49.99 for Xbox 1/Windows 10 at the rainforest

pretty good deal as the standard edition is still £44.99

Standard Edition is now £32.99.

I want to go for it...however is the Ultimate Edition worth the extra nearly 50% increase in price? Or is this like BF1 where the best bet at launch was to go for the Standard Edition and purchase premium later (missing out on little in doing so)? Seeing as you still need to pay for expansions.

Soldato
was playing uplink earlier and realised that it was introversion that made prison architect which i have never played even though people say its such a good game.

anyway its £4.99 on the steam sale but i noticed you can buy it as part of the introversion bundle for £2.50.

Associate
I see rocket league is on sale, would you guys say its worth picking up? it looks rubbish in videos but my bro said he thought the same and although it looks rubbish it is infact VERY fun to play so I'm considering buying it today :)

basically I have around £25 to spend in paypal and so far its the choice of doom, titan fall 2 or rocket league...if I buy rocket league I can possibly pick up another cheap game but I don't mind buying one of the other 2 mentioned if there more worth it, what would you buy? I hate choices lol

just seen the sales have ended :( so whatever I buy will have to try and find on a key site lol

Last edited:
Associate
I see rocket league is on sale, would you guys say its worth picking up? it looks rubbish in videos but my bro said he thought the same and although it looks rubbish it is infact VERY fun to play so I'm considering buying it today :)

basically I have around £25 to spend in paypal and so far its the choice of doom, titan fall 2 or rocket league...if I buy rocket league I can possibly pick up another cheap game but I don't mind buying one of the other 2 mentioned if there more worth it, what would you buy? I hate choices lol

just seen the sales have ended :( so whatever I buy will have to try and find on a key site lol

Yes, yes and yes. Rocket League is immense! 100% recommended.

Soldato
might pick this up as well, still undecided between doom of titanfall 2 :confused:

From what I've heard both are pretty good... I guess it comes down to what you want - if it were me the nostalgia for DOOM is just too much to resist... Titanfall 2 apparently has a good campaign as well, but then the multiplayer I would expect to be quite different between the two (DOOM being more of an arena shooter and Titanfall being more of a "modern FPS" type shooter - though I could be wrong about that as I've not played either!)

Back
Top Bottom