• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD RYZEN 7 aka ZEN NOW AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Well its being a long wait, but it is finally here, we are taking pre-orders as of now and we shall be shipping orders on a first come first served basis on March 2nd, so next Thursday.

All CPU's have FREE delivery enabled on the entire basket and pre-ordering now saves you £10 on each one as well. We also have a range of motherboards available and of course all DDR4 memory upto 3600MHz is compatible, you can buy faster and just down clock it.

In our testing we found 2400-3200MHz the sweet spot as not all mainboards can operate beyond 3200MHz except for the more flagship orientated mainboards.

So without further delay here are the processors, Ryzen 7 aka Zen is sure to be a huge success and win AMD back a lot of market share from Intel:

AMD Ryzen 7 Eight Core 1800X 4.00GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail @ £488.99 inc VAT

YD180XBCAEWOF, Eight Core with Sixteen Threads, 4.00GHz clock speed, 14nm FinFet Process, 16MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 3 Year Warranty

Only £488.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AMD Ryzen 7 Eight Core 1700X 3.80GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail @ £389.99 inc VAT

YD170XBCAEWOF, Eight Core with Sixteen Threads, 3.80GHz clock speed, 14nm FinFet Process, 16MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 3 Year Warranty

Only £389.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

AMD Ryzen 7 Eight Core 1700 3.70GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail @ £319.99 inc VAT

YD1700BBAEBOX, Eight Core with Sixteen Threads, 3.70GHz clock speed, 14nm FinFet Process, 16MB L3 Cache, Dual Channel DDR4 Controller, 3 Year Warranty

Only £319.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

RX 480 from £164.99 with FREE DOOM & FREE SHIPPING!

P.S. Those wondering why they are showing discount is because I scheduled them for TWO today at £10 of each one, that is why just to truly put them in the spotlight, next Wednesday the prices will go back too the original prices I set but FREE shipping shall remained enabled. :)

Associate
If I didn't already have a 6850K build, I would be all over that 1800X. Need to see some reviews but massively impressed with the prices.
+1 there fella. Unfortunately I had to buy new gear last August and the only thing there was an I6700K setup (Wouldnt spend the money on X99 - for me it's too steep). Wish I could have waited, but if all goes well then at some point maybe myself or my lad will get an all AMD build soon enough. Looking good, lets hope those real review scores are encouraging. :)

Back
Top Bottom