US: **The Walking Dead Season 7 - Contains Spoilers - No future content to be discussed **

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Shame about Eugene, surely there's still hope he'll come to his senses.

I can understand his actions in the situation he was in though.

It looks like he is happy there. He likes feeling important and in power. Poor Abraham would turn in his grave if he saw him.

My first thought was it was Dwight at the end too.

I thought it was Daryl but I think you guys are right, watched it again and the hair is a lot longer and straighter, less stuffy.

Caporegime
Morgan
Carol
Michonne
Rosita
Sasha
Tara
Eugene

One or more of them will definitely die.

I still think Judith will get killed too, although I think this might be an "accidental" death.
Is it a spoiler to say that Judith died in the comics when they were escaping the prison? So she's long since expendable on that basis.

Definitely Dwight at the end, given we've seen him with a crossbow before now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Enjoyed the episode, and on the basis of the ending this has to be the catalyst for the season finale perhaps over 2 episodes.

I also initially thought it was Daryl at the end especially since the scene before he was grilling everyone about where Sasha and Rosita had gone, thinking about it though.....its probably Dwight.

For me Sasha is 100% toast now. I dont think she can survive the consequences of her hero efforts.

2nd one to go? Carol still for me......but we shall see.

The only slow bit I feel that might take part in the next 2 episodes will be Rick trying to salvage more guns quick time to get the Junk Yard people on side ASAP.

The episode was more of a builder, not all-out action but we still got somewhere at the end. I too thought it was Daryl after he was told at the hilltop where Sasha and Rosita had gone.

But yes, Dwight would make more sense being a cliff-hanger.

Going back to earlier discussion about characters that could die, with the similarity between the two characters, I think it would be possible to kill off Daryl and replace him with Dwight. Apparently Daryl in the TV Show was based of Dwight from the comics anyway and the similar silhouettes (with some people thinking the character was Daryl at the end of this last episode) I believe this supports this.

Soldato
It's building nicely to the end of season finale. I thought the silhouetted figure was Dwight, it would certainly be more interesting than it being Daryl coming to the rescue. As cowardly and dysfunctional as Eugene appears to be I'm rooting for him to come good when it counts, but I wouldn't put money on it. Didn't see the "gay Jesus" being thrown into the mix, to be honest I expected to see him featured more than he has been, maybe the ensuing battle with the Saviours will change things.

Big up to Gregory for being such a sneaky, smiley, conniving character. Can't stand him but what great acting from him and Simon. I want em both to come to a grizzly end, but they are great to watch. I think Sasha is toast and Rosita will follow quickly. Can't make my mind up about Carol, not sure it the story ark will bring her back to the group or see her exit. I like the bit where Daryl shared his guilt for Glenn's death with Maggie, he's going to go all-in to try and make things right.

Good builder episode.

Man of Honour

TBH I hope Eugene breaks bad, takes down Negan and becomes the bad guy, that would actually make for some good TV.

Associate
If they kill off Sasha and Rosita then bye bye racial diversity in the show. People will be up in arms :p. Oh wait there is still Priest guy, as I don't see Morgan lasting much longer either since he's going crazy.

Soldato

He's playing a longer game. If he ran then, then Negan would most certainly send his men after him and Lucille would have him. And he would also lose his trusted strategic position in the saviours which is quite close to Negan. But hes staying close and acting a role. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer sorta deal. The finale is hotting up...calling it now but i think Eugene takes out Negan.

Going back to earlier discussion about characters that could die, with the similarity between the two characters, I think it would be possible to kill off Daryl and replace him with Dwight. Apparently Daryl in the TV Show was based of Dwight from the comics anyway and the similar silhouettes (with some people thinking the character was Daryl at the end of this last episode) I believe this supports this.

Dwight to replace Daryl? lol no chance 0% chance of this happening imo. Daryl is one of the untouchable members of the cast imo. (the other being Rick) Would be the biggest shock in WD if they kill off Daryl and extremely stupid.

Last edited:
Soldato
He's playing a longer game. If he ran then, then Negan would most certainly send his men after him and Lucille would have him. And he would also lose his trusted strategic position in the saviours which is quite close to Negan. But hes staying close and acting a role. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer sorta deal. The finale is hotting up...calling it now but i think Eugene takes out Negan.

LOL, I was thinking that. I think Eugene is going to come good when it counts... or fail in some comically spectacular way. But does he not already have a secret stash of poison in his armory?

Man of Honour
Dwight to replace Daryl? lol no chance 0% chance of this happening imo. Daryl is one of the untouchable members of the cast imo. (the other being Rick) Would be the biggest shock in WD if they kill off Daryl and extremely stupid.

Yeah it would be incredibly stupid - Dwight with all due respect to the actor isn't a patch on Daryl and simply wouldn't draw in the audience the same way on any level.

TBH I think the show would be less damaged if you killed off Rick than Daryl.

Back
Top Bottom