*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Associate
Pretty much most third party games coming out this year.

Exclusives? Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Crackdown 3.... er, best wait for E3 for anything else although any game announced won't be out this year I wouldn't have thought.
Its as if microsoft have focused that much over the past 12 months on Scorpio, they forgot it needs games

Associate
Kinda, but also Phil came in and hit restart on nearly outside development game.
I know but come on there as been literally nothing
Halo wars 2 apart and various forza's there as been nothing exclusive wise... ok Gears 4 in September

Nintendo get an hard time over game releases but this as been ridiculous for someone that got it so right with 360

Caporegime
Does anyone think Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning will get backwards compatibility on the Xbone even though the developer has gone boobs up? I don't know who owns the IP for that game now, it was published by EA but I don't think they own it or else a sequel would probably have been made by now.

Soldato
I know but come on there as been literally nothing
Halo wars 2 apart and various forza's there as been nothing exclusive wise... ok Gears 4 in September

Nintendo get an hard time over game releases but this as been ridiculous for someone that got it so right with 360

Waiting to show off the new games at E3 alongside Scorpio I guess.

Soldato
Did anyone else have any issues after the latest update?
None of my games or apps would open, I'd just get the display saying "your game/app will start shortly" or words to that effect, it never froze but that display would be up for as long as I'd leave it trying (up to 30mins on one occasion) without the game or app opening.

I did try cold reboot but no difference.
I have had to remove then reinstall the lot, all seems ok now

Soldato
Controller issues (again). It keeps scrolling down menus at rapid rates as if it's stuck and will eventually stop; getting to the option I want is a nightmare. Doesn't look like anything is stuck and there's no dirt or debris. Moving around in games (FIFA, Overwatch etc) is fine.

Any ideas? Bought via third party on Amazon which I wasn't aware of so returning at the moment looks a right pain.

Associate
well had my Xbox one s since launch but due to health and also lack of games reasons ive hardly played it.
got me fifa (thanks to my brother) also the telltale batman plus not being in hospital as much this week ive actually used my xbox.

but to me sounds like the hard drive is ******! every now and again i hear a beep like the head is stuck on the hdd etc.
so i either put up with it, hang a usb3 external hdd off it or contact support.
dont think you change the hdd yourself unlike the ps3/ps4

Soldato
well had my Xbox one s since launch but due to health and also lack of games reasons ive hardly played it.
got me fifa (thanks to my brother) also the telltale batman plus not being in hospital as much this week ive actually used my xbox.

but to me sounds like the hard drive is ******! every now and again i hear a beep like the head is stuck on the hdd etc.
Are you sure it's not the fan? Common fault on xbox one S

Caporegime

Should still be in warranty? Does it cause any functional issues?

I think you're right though, in that you can't change the HDD.

Associate
arranged a return with microsoft, but how long ill be without it is now the question

it is a proper beep, heard loads of hard drives failing at work but thats a constant beep..
this is like a one off beep every now and again

Associate
Anyone annoyed with the new update on Xbox One? Powering off the console from holding down the Xbox button and seleting turn off now only puts the Xbox into 'Instant On' mode. It tripped me out as I was expecting a full shutdown which, I have now found, you have to do from the settings menu - how annoying!! :mad::mad::mad:. Anyone know how you can change this? I did have a quick look and couldn't see in the Power Options in the Settings menu?

Shawrey.

Back
Top Bottom