UEFA Champions League/Europa League 18/19/20 April 2017 *** Spoilers ***

Caporegime
Did i watch a different game. Another striker would have had a hat-trick tonight. Rashform was so so wasteful.

I can't believe what i'm hearing.

Don't know who the guys name is on BT Sport but he just said something along the lines of 'They needn't worry about Zlatan being injured because he struggled the entire game and Rashford was brilliant'. His general play was pretty good, but when you're missing 1 on 1s and 2/3 unbelievable chances without making the keeper work he shouldn't be getting the praise he's getting.

Caporegime
Penalties in the Besiktas v Lyon game just starting for anyone watching.

Ajax game finished great for them, 2-0 up from the first leg, Schalke scored 2 in normal time, then in extra time, looked game over, Ajax down a man. Then Ajax scored two late in 2nd half of extra time to take the win.

Soldato
Glad im not the only one re Rashford. Curtis Woodhouse comparing him to Michael Owen and Linekar saying hes the most exciting young talent right now had ended me.

Caporegime
While Rashford missed a bunch tonight and wasn't great... they are talking about him replacing Zlatan... who was even worse than Rashford. Some of his shots were genuinely awful tonight. That one that sat up nicely to absolutely power at the goal when it was 1-1 and he blasted it 25 yards wide for instance.

Penalties so far have been exceptional.

Caporegime
Glad im not the only one re Rashford. Curtis Woodhouse comparing him to Michael Owen and Linekar saying hes the most exciting young talent right now had ended me.

I think he's got a lot of potential but an important aspect for a forward is their finishing.

Martin Dahlin was the quickest player i've ever seen for the Rovers, could skin players like nothing but his finishing was probably the worst i've ever seen.

Standard English player getting overhyped by the look of it.

Caporegime
I wouldn't say Rashford is overhyped, it's just a little acute at the moment because of his performance at the weekend. he's definitely one of the brightest young talents (especially homegrown talents) we've had in some time at united. He's having a tough second season but can't fault his workrate.

Caporegime
ha, Besiktas had their 7th saved, Lyon guy skies his one, 8th penalties now. 8th saved now for Besiktas. 7th was a pretty damn good save, shot was predictable but quite far to the corner, this one was not far enough in the corner, too weak, good save but relatively easy one.

On Lyon again.... and he does it.

Caporegime
I wouldn't say Rashford is overhyped, it's just a little acute at the moment because of his performance at the weekend. he's definitely one of the brightest young talents (especially homegrown talents) we've had in some time at united. He's having a tough second season but can't fault his workrate.

Look at his effort and pace. He really wants to win. He has a passion for it.

Back
Top Bottom