Members Market - Sell or Trade Board Games Section

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
I know some years ago this was discussed an ultimately rejected by the admin/mod team, but it feels like we have come a long way since then with a new forum and now a new members market area for selling Gadgets, Tech, and Consumer Electronics.

Maybe we can revisit this? Could we at least consider a trading area or something? Trying to think of anything negative as to why this would not be allowed.

Thanks guys :D

Soldato
Hi,as a members market don I can't see this happening I'm afraid but will ask the team for you.

We have just started a new section for gadgets and that falls under electronics as such.

We try to keep the members market for electronics ect.

I will ask for you though.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
Hi,as a members market don I can't see this happening I'm afraid but will ask the team for you.

We have just started a new section for gadgets and that falls under electronics as such.

Thank you schizo, much appreciated :)

Even if it is just for trading/wanted section for it, to help connect people, it would be great.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP
I'd love this, have loads of stuff I want to offload and really would prefer the stuff to go to OCUK members!
Yeah, would be great :)

Not sure if it was you or someone else I contacted via trust not so long ago who said they had some games they wanted to offload at UKGE, but they never got back to me.

Associate
I would still like to see this too. I am more comfortable trading with fellow OC members than on other boards.

I want to sell a few of my KS games that we never have time to play and our trip to UKGE fell through, so I didn't make the B&B shop there. I'm not trying to make a profit on any of it, just get some cash back for paints and other stuff.

Soldato
I'd be keen for this too.

There's quite a few games that I'd like to get which are currently out of print (Agricola: All Creatures for example) so would be keen to see if I could get them from fellow members. Was hoping to take a look at the UKGE sales thing but wasn't able to attend.

Soldato
im on a boardgame trading and chat group on facebook and its a great place to buy and sell games and a really nice community, we had custom tshirts made so we could meet eachother and chat, a meetup was arranged but i missed it as i was playing SubTerra.

there is another group i am part of but it is very strictly run which is good for buying or selling but nothing else.

Permabanned
Yeah, would be great :)

Not sure if it was you or someone else I contacted via trust not so long ago who said they had some games they wanted to offload at UKGE, but they never got back to me.

Might have been me.. I cant remember. I only have warhammer to offload though... that and a walking dead boardgame that I never played so could have bee someone else.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
OP

Hey there schizo, got any good news for us :p:)

Back
Top Bottom