***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Soldato
Hey guys, this is probably going to sound a bit dim but DIY mixing, using nic shots, now stupidly ive got 50/50 nic shots from ecigwizard (given free from local b&m vape shop) ive got pure VG and flavour in PG...now i havent mixed juice in a long time and all the calculators dont have a nic shot option or anything and i appear to be too dim to work it out lol, so for example, if i want to make 100ml of 1 flavour 15%, how on earth do i work this out and what the final ratio is likely to be, trying to get as close to max vg as possible around the 80-20, 70-30 range.
I know it would be better with max vg nic shots, but the 50/50 were free.

Edit - Target 3mg...

Last edited:
Soldato
Created a second door, the original clips on the outer edge of the box to allow more internal space for a Lipo, this new door fits inside the mod, reducing the internal volume and external depth... Perfect for the Dual 18650 mode.

XHe8m4U.jpg
pFusJ06.jpg

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Hey guys, this is probably going to sound a bit dim but DIY mixing, using nic shots, now stupidly ive got 50/50 nic shots from ecigwizard (given free from local b&m vape shop) ive got pure VG and flavour in PG...now i havent mixed juice in a long time and all the calculators dont have a nic shot option or anything and i appear to be too dim to work it out lol, so for example, if i want to make 100ml of 1 flavour 15%, how on earth do i work this out and what the final ratio is likely to be, trying to get as close to max vg as possible around the 80-20, 70-30 range.
I know it would be better with max vg nic shots, but the 50/50 were free.

Edit - Target 3mg...

Use http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create.

Set your bottle size, target nic & ratio.

Nicotine strength would be the strength of your Nic shot, probably 20mg or something like that. Set the VG/PG percentage of Nic to 50/50.

Put 15% in for your flavour.

Totals should be at the bottom.

Caporegime
Ammit dual waiting for me at home, can't wait to get it set up. Going to do a single coil setup, 3mm id fused Clapton coil should be a good start. Maybe do a tank of a single coil then try a dual coil.

Soldato
Also, I am curious what I could get in terms of cloud chucking these days, will probably look higher end for that towards the end of the month though :p
If you want seriously big, thick clouds, then you'd be looking at building your own coils, I'd say. None of the tanks I've bought or even tried come close to even the most basic of my drippers... and I'm not exactly an expert coil builder, either!
My favourite is a Wotofo Sapor, a nice, easy, spacious, dual coil RDA with a deep juice well and a 'top airflow' in a relatively small package.

Associate
If you want seriously big, thick clouds, then you'd be looking at building your own coils, I'd say. None of the tanks I've bought or even tried come close to even the most basic of my drippers... and I'm not exactly an expert coil builder, either!
My favourite is a Wotofo Sapor, a nice, easy, spacious, dual coil RDA with a deep juice well and a 'top airflow' in a relatively small package.

I have the Wotofo Troll V2 as recommended on here, just cant get away with dripping and having to rebuild and get juice everywhere all the time :p

Soldato
Ammit dual waiting for me at home, can't wait to get it set up. Going to do a single coil setup, 3mm id fused Clapton coil should be a good start. Maybe do a tank of a single coil then try a dual coil.

Dual coil it all the way, heaps of room for dual fused Clapton's at 3mm ID. I actually think you'd struggle to get enough cotton in for a single coil.

Soldato
Use http://e-liquid-recipes.com/create.

Set your bottle size, target nic & ratio.

Nicotine strength would be the strength of your Nic shot, probably 20mg or something like that. Set the VG/PG percentage of Nic to 50/50.

Put 15% in for your flavour.

Totals should be at the bottom.

Cheers Gee, i was over complicating things it appears, works a treat, need to get myself some 100% vg nic shots for the future though, this 50/50 is messing up the ratio.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Guys

How long can i store 72mg Nicotine?
Is it good for a few months?

Likewise with PG & VG...

Nicotine suspended in PG/VG has a ~10 year shelf life PROVIDED it's kept in the freezer. A fridge will also help extend the life of your Nicotine. Minimise the amount of oxygen it gets as it breaks it down.

TL;DR - Keep it frozen/chilled. Away from direct sunlight.

Raw VG/PG I just leave out, I'll use it before it goes out of date/goes bad.

Cheers Gee, i was over complicating things it appears, works a treat, need to get myself some 100% vg nic shots for the future though, this 50/50 is messing up the ratio.

Probably better off with PG based. Easier to work with.

Caporegime
Dual coil it all the way, heaps of room for dual fused Clapton's at 3mm ID. I actually think you'd struggle to get enough cotton in for a single coil.
Just did a single coil build, 5 wrap fused Clapton with 3mm ID, running at .24ohms and geezus what flavour:eek:

I thought my serpent mini's were flavour machines but dear god the ammit dual blows them away.

Lovely rta and well built ie quite solid. Easy to build on as well.

Will try a dual coil later, almost finished a tank of juice lol.

Associate
Just did a single coil build, 5 wrap fused Clapton with 3mm ID, running at .24ohms and geezus what flavour:eek:

I thought my serpent mini's were flavour machines but dear god the ammit dual blows them away.

Lovely rta and well built ie quite solid. Easy to build on as well.

Will try a dual coil later, almost finished a tank of juice lol.

Mine arrived today. Dual Alien coils in mine and its fantastic. Really impressed with how it vapes.

Back
Top Bottom