*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
@SuperMan message me next time you see me on fifa mate. The super team 1000% helps.

@Rids sounds good to me. Maybe set up a tournament/league and play the games when we catch each other online rather than setting up a date just ensure the game is played within a week say.

Soldato
Sounds good to me, I'll be on mostly throughout the day. @Rids I don't have you as a friend? My psn is jazodnem27.

Also, how's everyone's team looking for the silver requirements? Anyone splashing out or just using whoever.

Associate
In for the tourney, as mentioned say you have to play the games within a week. Top 2 in a final. Play 2 games per person home and away.

I've just gone for mensah, schluup and another cm.

Soldato
If we get 8 its probably worth doing two groups of 4, top two through to the semi, two legged semi / final. Don't think we'll have 8 players active / interested though so might be worth just a straight up league format, top two shoot it out for the grand prize. Maybe just schedule one game a week so there isn't too much pressure to get the games in?

I don't know, I'll give it more thought when I'm not half-cut.

Just won the DKT on the first attempt, felt a bit bad as the guy in the final was using full attribute cards so was clearly desperate for him, but decided that I wanted him too and ground out the win.

Hamsik and Balde Diao are gods, how are these for stats?

Hamsik - P39, 35 goals, 22 assists.
Balde Diao - P35, 45 goals, 23 assists.

I'm sure that'll fade, but christ they can finish.

Soldato
yeah also won the Callejon, had a game against a guy with full TOTS including Messi, Suarez and Ronaldo but spent the whole time lofted ball spamming.

Soldato
I have Mertens TOTS card, and if I'm honest I don't like it. I also think he is too similar to Gomez, I wouldn't have both.

Can I just throw TOTS Hamsik out there as an option. The guy is absolutely godlike. Best player I've used all year.

Edit: I mean Hamsik at CAM, and then Dybala or Gomez up top.

Soldato
If there is 6 of us all happy to play then yeah a league format is best as mentioned best of 3 (home/away and Goal difference to decide who hosts in the final game if necessary?) Top 2 play a final, no requirements on squads (though 5atb should be banned :p )

Soldato
If I sell up my tots players, I should be able to afford Ronaldo for the first time ever in my fifa career(09 when you had to buy ultimate team as dlc :p)

Son and isco swap positions.

75vj7i1.png

Don
Jony, your team, Bale is pretty ridiculous for me at LF in 4321, Mane though, really bad return, not sure if its the 7 chem, I'm convinced when Ronaldo was on 7 he wasn't half the player at 9/10 chem. I'm not sure who to swap him out for, there isn't that many out and out strikers that I really enjoy using.

Soldato
Jony, your team, Bale is pretty ridiculous for me at LF in 4321, Mane though, really bad return, not sure if its the 7 chem, I'm convinced when Ronaldo was on 7 he wasn't half the player at 9/10 chem. I'm not sure who to swap him out for, there isn't that many out and out strikers that I really enjoy using.

Yeah, I couldn't use him at RF but LF is pretty great.
I've used my otw mane since I got him and has over 500 games(both 10 and 7 chem) , never had an issue with him that a lot seem to. The only player I would use over him in bpl would be 86 martial.

Soldato
Players are up for sale, decided there's only a couple of months left on fifa and I might as well try players I want.

Just trying to find Silver players that would fit into the proposed team.

Back
Top Bottom