G29 + TH8A Gear Shifter ?

Associate
Also be aware that some driving games do not support multiple devices, so a separately connected pedal set or gear change may not work. Check the game forums for details.
andi.

Main one being Forza Horizon 3, which is why i still haven't bought it.

It comes with 2 interchangable leads, one to plug into a thrustmaster steering wheel base and one usb lead, even though i have a thrustmaster base i still use it as a seperate usb device as some software wont recognise my shifter at all when connected directly to the base

Soldato
even though i have a thrustmaster base i still use it as a seperate usb device as some software wont recognise my shifter at all when connected directly to the base

Which is a farce. Thrustmasters flagship shifter has to be connected to a single usb connection, rendering the direct connection to their flagship £500 wheelbase absolutely useless. It's beyond me why they bothered to include a shifter port on the ts racer, when it's completely redundant.

Associate
The newer/main racing/driving games all support multiple controllers so it's only an issue if you play older stuff. I've used my separate th8a shifter on Euro Truck 2, American Truck, RF2, Assetto Corsa, PCars, live for speed, automobilista, iRacing, Race07 with no issues...

Soldato
Wasn't my problem. Just I can't fathom why they include the cable with the shifter, that plugs in to the wheel base, then you read the pdf and it tells you non of that will work after you've bought the £100 device. I'm out of usb's without buying a hub, and Ill need to buy another 2 meter extension to reach my rig, and it's another flailing cable across the floor.

I know it's a rant, but honestly..

Back
Top Bottom