Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy

Soldato
About time I bought it. Couldn't pass it up at this price! Their address is registered as Cash Converters Yorkshire so while I'm hopeful, I won't be surprised if it's cancelled or turns up used rather than new.

a8b623f3bf555b30ea4e3068e0037263.png

Associate
Loving the nostalgia with this game, though I am finding Crash 1 difficult. I've had fewer deaths and game overs in Dark Souls! (slight exaggeration..)

Really hoping they make CTR next

Soldato
The Lab platinum - ******* hell... Took me a good 3 hours to get that ridiculously tight ******** time. The High Road, Sunset Vista, Native Fortress, Road to Nowhere and Slippery Climb? Absolute cakewalks in comparison. The only level to come close in my opinion is Generator Room.

Soldato
OP
Guys, just a heads up that the DLC Stormy Ascent is available now (for free). Well it has been since 21/07 but I didn't realise until now.

Anyone tried this? I've just complete the first run and it doesn't seem all that bad at all. Getting a good time for the leaderboard will take work though but I don't see how this is the hardest level on the game.

ETA: Just noticed that this will only be free up to the 19th of August, so make sure you grab this!

Last edited:
Associate
at least its a proper game with updated graphics not just a HD remaster...
i hate when they just release a ps3 or ps2 game with 1080p

Last edited:
Soldato
If you;re struggling with the bridge levels (high road etc) just jump on the ropes :D

I wish I had read this, I suck at this game and ended up figuring that one out or don't think I'd ever have got past that level. Only part that I didn't use the ropes was the very last multiple turtle bit, and that took a fair few attempts

I don't think I ever completed Crash 1 on the PS1, I remember completed CTR tho so I hope they bring that out in a proper HD remake sometime

Associate
Been playing through and loving it until it came to the high road.

Almost in tears. Finally did the level and stuck some lost legacy on to chill out

Back
Top Bottom