*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Soldato
only seen some reviews on youtube seems fun but has some launch issues as online games

Well I bought Lawbreakers and to be honest its not too bad.

But the flow around maps is really disjointed because once you start decent forward momentum in low gravity areas you cant maintain it. You basically slow right down to a crawl. There are large areas of the maps that are standard gravity and it just feels really slow to get through them without wasting boost. Standard running is just not fast enough for me
Gunplay is good enough. Hit reg feels good and I only had a couple of bouts of lag spikes but they lasted literally a few seconds.

Maps and game modes are fun and the characters are varied with their loadouts / abilities so should suit various play styles.

However I feel they should allow you to pick servers running your favourite mode as every time i select "play now" i get a mash up server with random maps/game modes. The only other option appears to be to start your own server.

Will take a bit more practice because there are no tutorials or guides in the game. You just select your character and play.

Overall I quite like it but the disjointed movement is what is putting me off so far.

Soldato
Well I bought Lawbreakers and to be honest its not too bad.

But the flow around maps is really disjointed because once you start decent forward momentum in low gravity areas you cant maintain it. You basically slow right down to a crawl. There are large areas of the maps that are standard gravity and it just feels really slow to get through them without wasting boost. Standard running is just not fast enough for me
Gunplay is good enough. Hit reg feels good and I only had a couple of bouts of lag spikes but they lasted literally a few seconds.

Maps and game modes are fun and the characters are varied with their loadouts / abilities so should suit various play styles.

However I feel they should allow you to pick servers running your favourite mode as every time i select "play now" i get a mash up server with random maps/game modes. The only other option appears to be to start your own server.

Will take a bit more practice because there are no tutorials or guides in the game. You just select your character and play.

Overall I quite like it but the disjointed movement is what is putting me off so far.

yh saw a thread on how the lack of tutorials was terrible

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=245823970

Associate
treat myself to a ps4 pro yesterday as I wanted to play some exclusives and I have to say I'm blown away with horizon :eek: playing it on a 55in 4k tv it looks amazing and plays great too

Soldato
Playing through FFXII remaster at the moment. (Previously on ps2 i never got past raithwalls tomb) and I'm really enjoying it. Looks great for a 10+ year old game ! I've lost loads of hours to it since Thursday :p literally only just got to archades city.

Soldato
treat myself to a ps4 pro yesterday as I wanted to play some exclusives and I have to say I'm blown away with horizon :eek: playing it on a 55in 4k tv it looks amazing and plays great too
Very pretty game Im loving it however I keep ignoring main quest line haha found all talk necks and done all cauldron and still not done the main quest line for meridan hehe

Soldato

Haha I did the same a few months back. PS4 Exclusives are amazing. My Steam Link has seen very little use since I got a PS4 Pro. I've got used to slightly less pretty visuals for the most part but HZD is absolutely amazing.

You need to get The Last of Us Remastered and Uncharted Series (2 is my fave).]

Just got Wipeout Omega myself and I'll be playng that once I've completed Hellblade.

Soldato
Haha I did the same a few months back. PS4 Exclusives are amazing. My Steam Link has seen very little use since I got a PS4 Pro. I've got used to slightly less pretty visuals for the most part but HZD is absolutely amazing.

You need to get The Last of Us Remastered and Uncharted Series (2 is my fave).]

Just got Wipeout Omega myself and I'll be playng that once I've completed Hellblade.

I would love to revisit them games you mention in particular the ones that have been remastered. Just don't have all the time to play them all!!:(

Associate
Ps4 pro Destiny 2 bundle is for £349 now, so pre ordered one...pretty good price if you consider £80 deluxe version of the game included

Soldato
Isometric RPG Shadows: Awakening announced for PS4
Features:

• Extensive Gameplay – 40+ hours for a single playthrough, but with substantial options for replayability.
  • Two Worlds – A parallel universe inhabited by ghosts and spirits; seamlessly switch between the Shadow Realm and the mortal plane and witness a gripping storyline in a world full of myths, destinies and legendary creatures.
  • Real-Time Tactical Combat – Combine the skills of your various characters to maximize the effects of your devastating skills and spells.
  • Unique Party System – multiple characters in one demon, each retaining their own personalities. Internal dialogues, rivalries and communication between the characters enriches the gameplay experience and narrative.
  • A plethora of different characters – Choose from 3 heroes, each with their own stories, personal quests and dialogues. Consume the souls of 15 playable characters, each with their own unique skillsets, like Kalig the Bandit King and Evia, Daughter of Fire.
  • Synergy System – The complex talent system intuitively combines skills from your characters to create a variety of new gameplay possibilities.
  • Challenging Puzzles – Challenging puzzles are scattered throughout the game, from the rustic towns to the deepest dungeons.
  • Crafting and Looting System – Expanded crafting and looting system will let you use rewards to configure the ultimate adventurer.
  • Fully Voiced – All dialogues are fully narrated, including actors like Tom Baker.

Back
Top Bottom