Soldato
Back to the rubbish on the TV the BBC's world news channel is appalling in its lack of content and predominately American news. As there is little to do at this time of the day I decided to take a note of an hour's content on the news channel and there us actually only around 17 minutes in any one hour with much if the world getting little or no coverage yet if Trump breaks wind them you can expect wall to wall coverage.
Ah ha the my cat Millie has just come in soaking wet and looking to rub herself about me, lovely stuff.

What I find with the BBC news is they have too much coverage of foreign stuff and not enough UK news, especially on a slow news day. Like if there is no major election news or terrorist attack, then it's just endless American, Trump, Russia, ISIS middle east fighting yawn etc etc.

Soldato
What I find with the BBC news is they have too much coverage of foreign stuff and not enough UK news, especially on a slow news day. Like if there is no major election news or terrorist attack, then it's just endless American, Trump, Russia, ISIS middle east fighting yawn etc etc.

Hey it is the BBC so it is not just ISIS it is 'so called ISIS, or ' the group that calls itself ISIS, what is that all about? And what on earth is a travel show do it being shown on a News channel. Or this week in history where some stuff from decades past is shown, or why us there the need to tell us what the headlines are more than once in a bulletin or what is still to come. I tend to watch Al Jazeera these days as coverage is far greater and far more detailed. It mentioned recently a trial in Vietnam of a guy you played a major role in the killing of a quarter of that country's population during the war some decades ago which did not deserve a mention on the BBC as I think Trump had tweeted that day about his love of his great family. The BBC was once the go to channel for unbiased comprehensive coverage of world events but not any more.

Soldato
Managed a few hours sleep last night. Woke at around 3:30am. First time I've slept in over 2 days. Feeling refreshed now. Must resist the urge to nap today so I can sleep tonight.

Soldato
Worked late this evening and though a Costa Coffee at 6pm and a crappy vending machine coffee at 8pm kept me going I'm regretting it now :(

Caffeine must have more effect as I get older or something because I'm tired but still wired.

Soldato
Worked late this evening and though a Costa Coffee at 6pm and a crappy vending machine coffee at 8pm kept me going I'm regretting it now :(

Caffeine must have more effect as I get older or something because I'm tired but still wired.

That sucks :/ try going without for a week and see how you get on? I find water is quite an energising drink especially if you work in a physical job.

I find the main thing that keeps me awake long periods is my brain activity. I think a lot in bed and that keeps me up. I'm then getting annoyed at still being up that keeps me even more awake and so on. If that makes sense?

Caporegime
T'was 11PM and I was planning on getting a good nights sleep... Then I went out to a bar with a couple of friends for a brief while, and got back at 2AM, in bed by 3:30AM... Rubbish sleep... :p

Why do I do this to myself. :p

Soldato
Awoke yesterday at 6am having managed only a couple of hours and I thought, ok I'll sleep well tonight. But...

j3uVOx5.jpg

Not a chance pal. :(

Off back to bed now to study the paintwork on my bedroom ceiling.

Man of Honour
its been a while since I needed to come in here.
Late night last night followed by stupid phone call waking me up early, lead to a midday nap which may have lasted 4 hours. Thus I am wide awake.

Back
Top Bottom