** THIS PRODUCT BLOWS!!! **

OcUK Staff
Thanks for the update Nik

Anyone having any issues as Nik has said drop me a message in the C/S thread and I will sort the rest

Cheers guys

Bailey

Associate
Cool video Silent, thanks for the effort.

looks good, only issue I have is due to sheer weight of pc no way I'm carrying mine outside :D

OcUK Staff
OP
A very good representation of the product in that video, this will most likely be my next purchase, fed up of the dust collecting in my Air 540 case. When are they going to be back in stock?

I am thinking it will be today or tomorrow, the order was p[laced yesterday and the other order was delivered next day. If it hasn't rocked up by tomorrow I'll chase it.

OcUK Staff
OP
As if we didn't have enough products that SUCK. Now We've got one that blows!

You can blow clean your PC outside or you can give it a vacuum indoors without just moving the dust onto the rest of your furniture!

Also great for hard to clean spaces like cars and stairs. It's extremely portable and fits under your arm on the strap while you are working with it.

IT Dusters Metro DataVac Pro Series – Vac & Blow 500 Watt @ £89.99 inc VAT

IT Dusters Metro DataVac Pro Series – Vac & Blow 500 Watt, Sucks and blows, ideal for cleaning IT equipment and hard to reach places in the home, Good for use cleaning cars, 500 Watt, Very Portable

At one end, you have the functionality of a industrial grade vacuum cleaner, whilst at the other, the power of an electric blower. Simply connect the hose to one end of the unit for suction or switch over to operate the powerful blower. The Vacuum function uses disposable bags to catch the dust and debris and is simply emptied by unscrewing the vacuum end lid. This stops the dust being blown around the workspace. The blower can then loosen any stubborn dust before a final vacuum collects the debris.

The DataVac pro Series features a strong steel body and 500 watts of horsepower. It is designed to clean computers, printers and other sensitive-to-dust electronic equipment used in modern households and offices. This DataVac electric duster contains an air-pin pointer nozzle positioned on a flexible neck extension wand. It enables you to carry out intensive cleaning between crevices. This micro cleaning kit comes with five disposable bags and a shoulder strap.

This DataVac is the UK/EU edition which is safe to use with 220v main power.

The Product includes:
1 x DataVac Pro Series
1 x Nozzle Tip Accessories
1 x 3 Pin UK Mains Power Lead
1 x EU Adaptor

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
As if we didn't have enough products that SUCK. Now We've got one that blows!

You can blow clean your PC outside or you can give it a vacuum indoors without just moving the dust onto the rest of your furniture!

Also great for hard to clean spaces like cars and stairs. It's extremely portable and fits under your arm on the strap while you are working with it.

IT Dusters Metro DataVac Pro Series – Vac & Blow 500 Watt @ £89.99 inc VAT

IT Dusters Metro DataVac Pro Series – Vac & Blow 500 Watt, Sucks and blows, ideal for cleaning IT equipment and hard to reach places in the home, Good for use cleaning cars, 500 Watt, Very Portable

At one end, you have the functionality of a industrial grade vacuum cleaner, whilst at the other, the power of an electric blower. Simply connect the hose to one end of the unit for suction or switch over to operate the powerful blower. The Vacuum function uses disposable bags to catch the dust and debris and is simply emptied by unscrewing the vacuum end lid. This stops the dust being blown around the workspace. The blower can then loosen any stubborn dust before a final vacuum collects the debris.

The DataVac pro Series features a strong steel body and 500 watts of horsepower. It is designed to clean computers, printers and other sensitive-to-dust electronic equipment used in modern households and offices. This DataVac electric duster contains an air-pin pointer nozzle positioned on a flexible neck extension wand. It enables you to carry out intensive cleaning between crevices. This micro cleaning kit comes with five disposable bags and a shoulder strap.

This DataVac is the UK/EU edition which is safe to use with 220v main power.

The Product includes:
1 x DataVac Pro Series
1 x Nozzle Tip Accessories
1 x 3 Pin UK Mains Power Lead
1 x EU Adaptor

Only £89.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Hay Nik, links take you to main OC webpage and I can't find this product in the search!

Has it been launched on your website?

Back
Top Bottom