• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Intel to launch 6 core Coffee Lake-S CPUs & Z370 chipset 5 October 2017

Associate
xghvbr sdf hshcv

Good question hold on, £237.99 with free shipping to UK

Correction: £16.22 for express delivery in 2-3 days

It's a shame they haven't got the K listed as that's what most of us here are interested in .
the I5 8600k is out of stock now at newegg so either had to pull them or they are a flying off the shelves.

Soldato
They probably listed it too early. I can't believe that there is that many people interested.
I think ryzen had much more interest in that and I had no issues finding stock, it was the motherboards that were the issue there.

Associate
They probably listed it too early. I can't believe that there is that many people interested.
I think ryzen had much more interest in that and I had no issues finding stock, it was the motherboards that were the issue there.
Doesn't @Gibbo usually chime into these threads and give an indication of what time stock goes live. I remember him doing this for recent GPU releases.

Permabanned
the I5 8600k is out of stock now at newegg so either had to pull them or they are a flying off the shelves.
tbh I'm surprised they haven't got them listed on the website yet with the price and arrival date. Seems like it's on purpose to "build" hype.

It is a shame they're not here, I was able to pre-order the 4790k and from what I remember we ie: the first preorders got our 4790k first worldwide.

I'm old though so I may be having a bad memory moment:)

Associate
Or maybe they just can not list anything until the NDA lifts? Some people seem to be getting in a right mess over this :)
Gibbo has often given updates during previous product releases on when stock might be available, before the product officially launches. Anyway, we shall see if tomorrow is the real release date or not.

Soldato
I'm interested in seeing if Ryzen has big price drops until the next revision comes in, I'd be interested in getting the 1600 then and upgrading later on while keeping motherboard and RAM. The 8700k looks like it'll be great but I'm thinking quantity will be low with it being slightly rushed n all.

OcUK Staff
Gibbo has often given updates during previous product releases on when stock might be available, before the product officially launches. Anyway, we shall see if tomorrow is the real release date or not.

Unfortunately due to sites like Reddit these days, it makes it very hard for me to leak anything, whereas in the past leaks remained within the forum and people liked the inside info, it now gets spread so to maintain our relationships with the vendors its best I simply do not give away information.

All I will say is Coffee Lake is very short, like practically zero availability of the K versions. :(
I forsee most who were planning an upgrade just getting a Kaby lake or Ryzen.

Back
Top Bottom