Gaming Tower

Associate
Hi, i need help and advice on building the best possible gaming tower with my budget of around 800-900 can push to 1000 if I really need to.

I am doing an HND in game design and really require something that can do what I need.

I do have a spare monitor but if you guy can squeeze one into the price that would be magic.

Thanks for your help!

Soldato
Hi, i need help and advice on building the best possible gaming tower with my budget of around 800-900 can push to 1000 if I really need to.

I am doing an HND in game design and really require something that can do what I need.

I do have a spare monitor but if you guy can squeeze one into the price that would be magic.

Thanks for your help!

Seen a few posts recently of up coming games designers and renderers

I have a BA in Creative Computer Games Design - Swansea Uni when course like this in the UK started rolling out , only 2 at the time - and damn- mine was c*** haha , pretty much all we did was play Unreal Tourny in the lab room and beat them up in lecture theatre .
You'll learn the 12 stages of a Hero's journey, and will ruin everything film for you, and you'll always look for flaws in games you'll play haha

I'm guessing it's 3D max unless Maya has improved , know it's better for animation then level design. Photoshop for UV maps and textures and Prem for video editing ?
Not sure if unreal is still king of learning due to be free but I'm guessing you'll hit Unity Engine ?

Would recommend Intel - guessing you've seen your lab uses Intel and every studio at the moment - reason why games are optimised from the start for Intel .... Hopefully that will change

You need to source windows though...

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £1,016.41
(includes shipping: £12.60)

And just to through Ryzen into the mix , next tier down GPU as well as being AMD to allow for extra screen with freesync

My basket at Overclockers UK:

Total: £990.10
(includes shipping: £15.30)

Back
Top Bottom