*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Hmm 12 new maps with dlc? :) i presumed i was done with this game and that it was good as dead. How you guys rate the maps? Are they decent for inf play? Guess i better get youtubing :p

bf1 tends to be more infantry focused that 3 or 4 anyway even on the tank heavy maps. I can recommend the model 10a hunter on Argon forest or Fort De vaux for an ex Lockers shotgun whore ;)

That's why the game is best played with a squad of regulars and TS or Discord. I'm not going to pretend we're always on the same page tactically, but at least we communicate. ;)

Wait, tac...tics? I though we just all run at the letter with the flashing arrows on?

I'll have what he's having, the squad all going for the same flag lol

Last edited:
Caporegime
New maps are decent enough, certainly better than bf 4 dlc maps and the upcoming dlc looks to be pretty good too.

GG's tonight, that first round on poppy field map was epic with the raider, I don't often wish I had recording software but damn I wish I had it for that round, just ******* brutal, about 14 guys on c bridge and whacking them about, I literally felt like Thor! Much lols.

ZpgDkQi.gif

:D

Only if you've got MLG aim (or Nexus bot). Snipers are punished hard for not getting their first shot in when PTFOing so most of the blueberry kind set up camp in the hills. Even a good sniper won't last long at an objective without a support player to supply wallhack reloads and a medic.

I used to think assault was the meta as most engagements for a player who is playing an objective are within the instadeath range of shotguns or the automatico, but I feel medic with cei-regotti or federov is probably more effectlive due to the self heal and revive abilities.

Yup if you get in right on the flag then you won't stand much of a chance but keep your distance on the outside and I find them a good class to play with especially when using the flare gun to spot the enemies. Suppression is a bitch for snipers but I'm used to it from the bf 3 days, just have to take cover, relocate if possible, wait for suppression to die down and then take your shots again.

Overall, I find you can get a higher kill streak with sniper class over any other class not to mention the time to kill is far quicker especially if you get into that one shot one kill sweet spot range.

Medic is my go to class though for the reasons you listed, I'm finding the fedorov (scoped version) to be much like the VSS from BC 2, highly inaccurate for anything medium or higher distance but deadly up close, overall I think I still prefer the Selbstlader M1916 Optical.

No idea, sorry. Get Nexus to buy it as a gift for you if you can't load up origin ATM ;)

Or you could and I'll just PayPal 20 jibs to you :p:D

Or just use your phone :p

I imagine the deal will end Sunday night/Monday.

Soldato
More gg's again last night. More hackusations (although it wasn't clear who it was aimed at). Nexus in chat going "Who?" (Please be me, please be me) ;)

Trench raider is really good fun, one of the best elites. Use the smoke and health to escape and heal. Pistol while you close the gap, then smack em :D
(The best bit is the gimp suit and the grunting sounds though).

Caporegime
Does relive not work on a 290? Decent for recording with.

It does but I find it incredibly unstable, some games it works fantastic but others not so much i.e. in the case of bf 1, even when nothing was recording or going on in the background with relive, I found there to be huge FPS drops so I've just uninstalled it again.

More gg's again last night. More hackusations (although it wasn't clear who it was aimed at). Nexus in chat going "Who?" (Please be me, please be me) ;)

Trench raider is really good fun, one of the best elites. Use the smoke and health to escape and heal. Pistol while you close the gap, then smack em :D
(The best bit is the gimp suit and the grunting sounds though).

haha, we needed them to confirm before we could start the usual baiting/trolling :D

And yup my fav. elite just for the gimp suit ;) :D

Soldato
Friday Night Battlefield rage is the best rage though. Getting called out by try hard FNB platoon members and then defended by DICE devs while proceeding to carry a player of the caliber of Drunkze to victory all while exceedingly drunk doesn't get old ;)
(Or squad wiping a DICE or EA squad)

Caporegime
What pistol you wanting to unlock and what one are you having to use?

You won't like my suggestion but play sniper..... :p Land a shot on enemies and then quick switch to your pistol to finish them of, will only require 1-2 shots from the pistol to take them down

Associate
Took the time to unlock the model 1900 last night, filthy weapon! Jumped on for a few platoon games but it was on Soissons & I can't stand the map - just feels way too small considering there are vehicles :(

Soldato
Was playing some Operations last night...really enjoyed it.

Usually me and my mate always play Conquest but Operations really mixed it up last night. I felt BF1 was getting a bit stale but had one of my best games in a while.

Oh and also love how the points stack up!

Back
Top Bottom