What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
Do we have a thread for The Blacklist? Couldn't see it anywhere. Rather enjoying that now it's back on. Aside the female lead, I think it's really well acted, Spader is awesome.

Quite like the new angle of Liz liking/helping her father get up to stuff

Enjoying Power now too. Started off shakey, but it has a good pace and interesting story line. I like they find solutions to problems that are there for us to see, but we perhaps don't twig until it happens. I'm pausing half way through S04 though, as it's not on a cliff hanger now, but I understand the end of the season has a huge one, so will wait to next year to finish (is the plan, if I can hold strong)

Soldato
I enjoyed Blacklist to a point, but each episode being a self contained story with a villain who was normally "the" something, I got tired of it in the end and stopped watching.

Been watching the Expanse, going to try to stick with it this time!

Soldato
X Factor. I haven't watched it for years, but have been watching it on catchup on Sundays.

Snowfall. Really good new US drama set in LA in 1983 involving crime, cocaine, druglords. Part two tonight BBC2 10pm.

Soldato
Stranger Things - 7/10 - Well acted, very well written and directed but, like with GoT, it's probably best watched weekly rather than as a Binge like I did as it gives you more time to delve into the questions raised before the next episode answers them. The only odd thing was that, from the press she was getting I thought Barbara played a much bigger part so that was a little disappointing, plus Lucas really started to annoy me by the end of ep5, although that was a writers choice to make him that whiny, so he acted the part really well.

Looking forward to Season 2 on the 27th October!

Soldato
I watched the first episode of Mindhunter and thought it was very good. I'll go through the rest this week.

Also watched the first two series of Rick and Morty. Didn't really know anything about it tbh but I'm really enjoying it. Series one is kind of like early South Park, and series two is more like Futurama. just seen the one where he turns himself in to a pickle and thought it was hilarious.

Man of Honour
finally got around to watching making a murderer, I knew it would make me mad and it's not disappointing in that regard. America really is a backwards country that would be better aligned if ti was dropped in the middle east.

not that this country is perfect, but god America has so much utterly wrong with it.

Soldato
4 episodes in to Mindhunter. Bloody superb. Really really impressed with it.

I loved the movie Zodiac and this is very much like a TV version, with different cases obviously, but the tone is the same

Soldato
finally got around to watching making a murderer, I knew it would make me mad and it's not disappointing in that regard. America really is a backwards country that would be better aligned if ti was dropped in the middle east.

not that this country is perfect, but god America has so much utterly wrong with it.

For locking up evil nutters? Netflix apparently missed a lot of facts out to make a better show.

Soldato
Seems like I am off the radar - just read first 6 pages and last three and there is not one program I have watched.

Tonight I have watched episode 8 and 9 of Vietnam 1964-1973 on catch-up BBC4 - What a waste of lives.

Soldato
a foreign language drama series about drug cartel's - on C4 Walter presents - fugitives -
set/filmed in Chile/Argentina so the different environment is attractive, it is in the same vein, and almost as good as Gommora (no date yet for its season 3)

Seems like I am off the radar - just read first 6 pages and last three and there is not one program I have watched.Tonight I have watched episode 8 and 9 of Vietnam 1964-1973 on catch-up BBC4
The good stuff like this has dedicated threads - so maybe what you have been watching is there ?

Back
Top Bottom