City
ManU
Liverpool
West Brom
Arsenal
Chelsea
Huddersfield

:p:(

I managed 2 wins (Liverpool & Hudd) 2 draws (4-4 against City and 2-2 West Brom) and lost the other 3 comfortably beaten by ManU and only lost 1-0 to arsenal and Chelsea.

Sitting 11th on 8 points but the league is daft. 12th is on 7 points. 13th-19th on 6 points. 20th on 5 points :p

Struggling to get a grip tactically at the moment but my one gripe is how highly strung players are. Yedlin got a 3 (yes 3!) against City before I hooked him at half time. I dropped him for 5 games (he played a cup game though) and he’s had a complete meltdown demanding to leave and in the media aggravating for a move :rolleyes: gave a negative teamtalk and Atsu and Gayle are unhappy. You literally just need to praise players all the time and agree to all demands or you have a mutiny. It’s not a sim of management just a test of can you click the happy button every time. Rather frustrating.

Associate
I eventually finished 3rd with Newcastle on my now lost save (absolutely gutted) but I had a horrific start of only 9 points from first 8 games. Eventually got the team playing and scoring but conceding just as bad.

Sakho was available for 4 million from west ham so signed him at start of January and he scored 21 in 18. He's a beast again this year.

Had a takeover in October by Mike Ashley the second. £100 million in debt with loan repayments of 875k a month. Though finishing third resulted in a new transfer budget of £79 million.

It wasn't until the last two games if the season that the squad listened for team talks.

Soldato
Is there a decent face/badge pack out yet?

Edit: Blurgh they really need to tone down players complaining o this incarnation. Played 8 games and I’ve had a player who has started 4 complaining about lack of first team football and a backup player who has started 2 also complaining the same :rolleyes:

Associate
Is there a decent face/badge pack out yet?

Edit: Blurgh they really need to tone down players complaining o this incarnation. Played 8 games and I’ve had a player who has started 4 complaining about lack of first team football and a backup player who has started 2 also complaining the same :rolleyes:

FM scout. DF faces is the main one but there's a nice 11gb hexagon pack with 243,000 faces.

Permabanned
The match engine is really bad ins't it. Lost count of how many corners I give away because the opposition do a rubbish cross to no one which my keeper then parries out for a corner...

Literally happens 3-4 times a match.

Permabanned
So do I but it still isn't able to visually display the information correctly as the post above you suggests. Still get 'he certainly didn't mean that!' every game. It compensates with those shot / cross animations just as players still skate left and right when defending

Sorry im a bit confused, are you saying that what its showing me on screen isn't what actually happened ? I only use 2d view FYI

Associate
Sorry im a bit confused, are you saying that what its showing me on screen isn't what actually happened ? I only use 2d view FYI

Sort of. I didn't explain myself well. I think the match engine fails to depict the game correctly still. The cross / shots are a good example in that the team is going to win a corner from the keeper parrying a shot but it depicts it as a cross and the text reads that the 'player didn't mean to do that' but the keeper tips it over the bar.

I'll see if I can find my gif I made of my keeper and defender having a mix up. I understand there was a mix up but the visualisation didn't do it justice and it looked really ****.

Back
Top Bottom