AOC Q3279VWF - FreeSync,VA,qHD 31.5 inch monitor for £249! (ONLY £199 AT OcUK FOR BLACK FRIDAY)!!

Associate
I've been following this thread with interest. I have three of these on order with two different suppliers, not wanting to put all my eggs in one basket as I desperately need at least one for work, I can wait for the other two - i'm looking to cheaply replace three dead 30" Samsung's which all went bad within weeks of each other. I spoke to one retailer today and I was told that they're possibly getting stock Christmas week but, realistically it was going to be the new year. They also alluded to having issues with AOC. I was also hoping the talk of OCUK receiving stock early on was true so I could re-order here and cancel the other orders.

Associate
We should be told either way considering a lot of people have placed orders here (I nearly did myself) on the back of the stock comments earlier. I think it's safe to assume ocuk is in the same boat as everywhere else with no idea if or when stock will show up.

Associate
Yes we've sold less than 250 so far, so still another 250+ to go. :)

Any chance of an update please Gibbo? Quite a lot of us here have pre ordered with the expectation of receiving on this side of Christmas possibly for presents to others or ourselves. Is there a new due date now that early Christmas is almost over?

Associate
Lets hope its not the saying

"If a deal looks too good to be true, it probably is."

Are there any other members of staff apart from Gibbo that can give us an update??

Associate
Monitor is now on sale in France and Belgium too, for 220 EUR.

But why should the issues with AOC exist only in the UK, or deal be too good to be true in the UK, but not elsewhere in Europe?

Good question. Maybe its taking them the extra time to fit a three-pin plug :p Still though, retailers shouldn't be taking pre-orders if they haven't got an accurate estimation of stock delivery, we cant wait indefinitely.

Associate

I've had a VA TV with terrible ghosting, and went through a couple of IPS ones, now on a VA TV again. Contrast is amazing and no ghosting.

Obviously if you are used to a 144 Hz TN, you're going to be more suceptible to seeing ghosting on a VA.

I'll be interested to see where this AOC falls. After getting my VA TV, I'm so sick of looking at a washed out IPS monitor on my PC.

Associate
I posted in the customer service forum and got this response.

Sorry for the delay in this instance - I sent a request over to the purchaser for an update on this product, and as soon as I know I will update you accordingly, however to my knowledge they are overdue and expected to land any day now :)

Back
Top Bottom