▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█

I am new to this game and I understand what they mean with all the hackers/lag etc.

Soldato
The Steam comments all saying:

▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█
▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█

▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀
▒█░░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▄░
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█ ░█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█░▒█

I am new to this game and I understand what they mean with all the hackers/lag etc.
been like that for quite a while now - still nothing done in regards to ping locking. doubt there ever will be, to much fear that the cash cow that is china will move on if they can't hack play other regions.

Soldato
I didnt realise what a difference ambient noise made, its like playing after ive been messing about with my audio setup and buggered it up lol.

Who the hell thought removing all noise from a game would be a good idea?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Because the ambient sounds was so high, people turned the volume up to hear the footsteps etc. Then when a plane came along or red zone it was too loud (hearing damage etc)

I prefer without tbh,

Soldato
whereas now you can just turn it up to hear footsteps anyway, makes almost no sense in my eyes and hasn't cured the original problem. Just seems too quiet now. Didn't realise thats why they had done it though so cheers for that

Soldato
The ambient noise was a bit daft sometimes. Things like having the ambient sound of an engine? No, that's not ambient, that's just misleading.

Thats still there if you get out of a vehicle and dont fully stop it, engine keeps running as it goes off doing its own thing.

Other than that can' think what you mean?

Soldato
Thats still there if you get out of a vehicle and dont fully stop it, engine keeps running as it goes off doing its own thing.

Other than that can' think what you mean?
In ye olden dayes there were ambient engine noises - just a low engine drone that could be a vehicle in the distance, except there was no vehicle. It was just the faint sound of one being played as part of the game sound. How it was ever considered to be suitable ambient noise for a game such as this I just do not know.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGR...res_a_car_noise_in_the_ambient_audio_it_gets/

Soldato
Felt much better to me. performance is much better with less fluctuation in FPS.

Though last night felt like any luck (for me) had been removed.

I thought decent weapons were more scarce. Maybe in the 6/7 games I played though I went to the very last place on Mirimar (top right) that I'd never been to and top loot there! But the central drop points for me were very scarce and made for lengthy looting.

Well done to Brownhole for actually rolling it back for better performance.

Back
Top Bottom