God of War 4

Soldato
I preordered this some time back.

As far as I am concerned the GOW titles are the best single player games that have been released on the PS platform, I have played and completed all of them. Remasters and HD versions included.

For me its THE reason to own a PS console.

I am a peasant PS4 owner though, no pro here, so it will be interesting to see if the 1080p suffers at all with frame rate issues. I get a feeling that like the other GOW titles this pushes the hardware to its max.

Associate
I preordered this some time back.

As far as I am concerned the GOW titles are the best single player games that have been released on the PS platform, I have played and completed all of them. Remasters and HD versions included.

For me its THE reason to own a PS console.

I am a peasant PS4 owner though, no pro here, so it will be interesting to see if the 1080p suffers at all with frame rate issues. I get a feeling that like the other GOW titles this pushes the hardware to its max.

Agreed GOW is an awesome series but surely TLoU ranks higher now?

Shawrey

Soldato
Just picked this up in preparation :)
20180413_170218.jpg

Soldato
If the game is 30fps from the start then I don't think you can notice , it's only when it drops in game that you notice imo

Mario kart for instance on the switch, 1-2 player split screen is 60 fps but as soon as you go to 4 players on the same screen it drops and is noticeable. But if I haven't played for a while and load it up straight into 4 player it just feels normal to me.

Back
Top Bottom