God of War 4

Associate
Don't believe the hype. Console focused games media are useless. Everything is "brilliant" according to them. You see it all the time whenever a high profile exclusive gets released. It's just marketing BS.

If you want/need to play console exclusives, wait until a system can be picked up for £70/80 or less and the games can be bought for a tenner.

I fell for the hype last year. Never again. Glad i got my money back on the PS4 purchase. The grass isn't greener on the other side, that's for sure.

Associate
I'm am very close to purchasing a Playstation pro. Loved god of war on the ps3. Also love the idea of all the platform specific games. I think a pc, switch and Playstation would cover all bases. :)

Soldato
I'm am very close to purchasing a Playstation pro. Loved god of war on the ps3. Also love the idea of all the platform specific games. I think a pc, switch and Playstation would cover all bases. :)
Just picked one up myself and so far it's great! Had a ps4 from launch but sold it about a year ago so I have returned with a nice build up of games I have missed in that time! Much snappier than the xb1x in menus etc, and just an around cleaner interface

Soldato
Don't believe the hype. Console focused games media are useless. Everything is "brilliant" according to them. You see it all the time whenever a high profile exclusive gets released. It's just marketing BS.

If you want/need to play console exclusives, wait until a system can be picked up for £70/80 or less and the games can be bought for a tenner.

I fell for the hype last year. Never again. Glad i got my money back on the PS4 purchase. The grass isn't greener on the other side, that's for sure.

Sounds like a slightly jealous Xbox or PC gamer.

Every single PS4 exclusive that I've played has been fantastic. HZD got "hyped up" and turned out to be excellent.

I happen to have a friend that review games for a website and he gave this game 10/10 and said it's one of the best games this generation. I trust his opinion.

Soldato
Oh, it's the "anime and everything Japanese is cancer" guy:p Wouldn't read much into that post, TBH, everyone with half a brain knows the PS4 has enough worthwhile games to warrant a purchase, and some of the best this generation at that. Some people might not like them and think they're overhyped (and they might be, what isn't?) but that doesn't change the fact they're quality stuff.

Caporegime
Sounds like a slightly jealous Xbox or PC gamer.

Every single PS4 exclusive that I've played has been fantastic. HZD got "hyped up" and turned out to be excellent.

I happen to have a friend that review games for a website and he gave this game 10/10 and said it's one of the best games this generation. I trust his opinion.

HZD was probably the only PS4 exclusive i've played that I was disappointed with, the rest have been awesome. Uncharted 4, TLOU, Bloodborne etc are some of the best games of this gen.

Associate
HZD in hdr on a quality HDR TV is Probably the most impressive looking game on Pro imo. Stunningly good due to huge draw distances, this is what makes it top lost legacy which also looks stunning. ACOrigins is up there but poor textures in some parts let the presentation down for me. Personally loved HZD though it took me a good few hours for it to really grab me. Really interested to see if GOW can top HZD graphically on the pro: both use 4K CB.

Back
Top Bottom