Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
Played Zelda on the switch and prefer horizon zero dawn.
Just got a few more games that look similar to horizon zero dawn.....tomb raider and far cry primal.

Soldato
The thing is I've had all the consoles in the past,last one was the PS3 but also had a good pc and always went back to the pc,since selling the pc last year and getting a laptop I've had to like the console to get my gaming fix (always been a gamer) but since the controls are world apart I've never got on with the consoles until now as I've not got a pc to go back to.
It's a case of getting on with the pads or not game and I need to game everyday to relax as such.
I know I've got lots to catch up on and that's fine as the older games are cheaper now :)

Soldato
The games ive got and need to install are these....
Dying light-the following...played this to death on steam and love it.
Fallout 4-seen game play and like the look of it...got this on steam but never installed.
Rise of the tomb raider 20 year celebration....never played a tomb raider game.
Far cry primal...got far cry on steam but never played it.
And of course the add on for horizon zero dawn :)

Just need to decide what to do with my 200 game steam account as its not been used for 6 months now.

Soldato
I'm now on the lookout for the complete edition so I have the game when I finish the first one,if I used the disc from the complete edition would it use the same save file ?

Man of Honour
Yes, I presume you know this though and making it seem like some unbelievable statement.

Zelda is a great great game. Loved it

I prefer HZD, what a crazy world we like it where folk have opinions and preferences.

The combat, story and visual style is more up my street.

No, not at all. I tried Zelda for about 10 minutes and I couldn't get into it. I know that's not a huge amount of time but I've been wondering whether to bother with it or not. I'm currently playing GTA5 again and I'd forgotten how great it is.

Soldato
No, not at all. I tried Zelda for about 10 minutes and I couldn't get into it. I know that's not a huge amount of time but I've been wondering whether to bother with it or not. I'm currently playing GTA5 again and I'd forgotten how great it is.

Ah apologies.

I like the game but feel like folk get miffed when I don't agree it's the best ever!

Back
Top Bottom