PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
get the game play it regular sell the crates you earn from BP on steam market and you will pay for the game within two months.after that you willl profit if you play it enough and are decent.

For sure! I've made £40-50 from selling the crates over the past year or so. It's great to pad the Steam wallet while playing a game I enjoy.

Soldato
I'd also agree that the cheating seems to have died down a lot lately. I hardly notice it. Some people on Discord (naming no names, Locky! :p ) get a bit mad, but a lot of attacking without line of sight can easily come from the other teams communicating in their own Discord/TS channels etc.

Soldato
I'd also agree that the cheating seems to have died down a lot lately. I hardly notice it. Some people on Discord (naming no names, Locky! :p ) get a bit mad, but a lot of attacking without line of sight can easily come from the other teams communicating in their own Discord/TS channels etc.

I agree. I was called a hacker yesterday because my duo partner engaged and then described where the guy was, so I got a blind kill. On death cam it would have looked hella dodgy.

Soldato
What most likely happened was not all of those hits were server side. So while you saw enough hits to kill on the client side, most of those probably missed. One or both were probably lagging.

Soldato
cheating had died down a lot i believe the recent daily patches are helping.also better anticheat software.some will cry about cheating is bad not seen a blatant cheat for about a month and i play more than i should and win quite a lot.

Stay in Cloud Cuckoo land if you so wish. Had a binge playing over this weekend, like all weekend. Enjoyed the new event, I did not notice anyone using hacks in the squads, less apparent? In solo though, enough cheaters for it to be a severe problem.

Cheats are patched you say? I am not going to post any links though do a quick search on youtube/google and you can find many, many, working and free hacks.

Me Ole' China.

Caporegime
Stay in Cloud Cuckoo land if you so wish. Had a binge playing over this weekend, like all weekend. Enjoyed the new event, I did not notice anyone using hacks in the squads, less apparent? In solo though, enough cheaters for it to be a severe problem.

Cheats are patched you say? I am not going to post any links though do a quick search on youtube/google and you can find many, many, working and free hacks.

Me Ole' China.

what rating are you ? where do you play ? just looked at your stats.no worries.:p

you play on mainly asia and have less than default rating :D

https://pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/jmc007?region=agg

https://pubg.op.gg/user/Jmc007?server=oc

Last edited:
Soldato
Had some good games over the weekend on the 8 man squad event. It's certainly fun and amusing at how confusing it can get with multiple squads running about.
I think it's a great idea though and look forward to playing it again.

Caporegime
8 man squads and voice coms is really really good. 8 man squads with randoms though is a nightmare :p

been great fun on Discord and we won quite a few over the weekend.the events really add to the game.look forward to the next one.

Man of Honour
Haven't seen a cheater in ages. Used to see them at least one game an evening, but been about 3 weeks since I've seen one, not even any questionable ones

Had great fun with you guys on discord, didn't enjoy the gameplay in the event as much as the war event, but was a lot more social so enjoyed that part of it

Associate
Playing the 8 man event with randoms was a complete waste of time. I did enjoy it playing with a full team on here. However loot was often hard to come by even when you were the only squad to drop in that sport. Rather than up the loot they seem to reduce it. And the armoured UAZ was rubbish. We got blown up pretty quick driving past a compound when a squad opened fire. And even before it blew up the guys inside took a lot of damage.

Caporegime
yes for the events they should do like a earlier event and do double ars.there is only a few places which can really fully loot up for a 8 man squad.then again that makes you move and make sure you dont waste ammo.cant wait to do 8 man squads on the new map loot is a lot easier to find on there and smaller map will be carnage :D

Back
Top Bottom