***The Vapers Lounge*** 3.0

Caporegime
Give drip hacks cremeux a try, you can get it in a shortfill bottle so if you don’t like it then you can pass on the hackshot, which you mix up yourself.

I’ve tried it and it’s pretty damn good, not a fan of custards myself but this one was quite nice.

Soldato
Give drip hacks cremeux a try, you can get it in a shortfill bottle so if you don’t like it then you can pass on the hackshot, which you mix up yourself.

I’ve tried it and it’s pretty damn good, not a fan of custards myself but this one was quite nice.

Thanks, will look into it

Really don't like it, got nearly 200ml left that'll probably hit the sink, too much like sweet condensed milk rather than custard I thought.

Edit***Saying that, don't like a lot of the juices that get raved about, the majority do like it.

Just binned yesterday about 200ml+ of custard donut(only got strong peanut from it) and strawberry scones and cream by drip works, too chemicaly.

Killer Kustard was a surprise, not your usual custard, different but worth a try.

Boss shots I linked above, you can get a sample of their Grants custard, like it, get a boss **** and make loads.

Dark Star Cerberus is good, so is their Nemesis, light hint of strawberry through it but you need to make a full bottle shot to try them.

Last edited:

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I think Kings Custard by DIY or DIE should be coming to the UK soon via Chefs. That'll be a top notch custard no doubt, but it'll use concentrates using DAAP.

Video about it here, starts at 1:50:

Soldato
https://flavour-boss.co.uk/ have 10ml testers for their Boss Shot range(bottle shots)

I looked at Flavour Boss, but they don't seem to list how many nicotine shots you need to mix in to take it to a particular strength. That was one of the reasons I liked the look of Dark Star because I'm a complete newbie when it comes to mixing e-liquid and wanted something simple with all the instructions laid out plainly.

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I looked at Flavour Boss, but they don't seem to list how many nicotine shots you need to mix in to take it to a particular strength. That was one of the reasons I liked the look of Dark Star because I'm a complete newbie when it comes to mixing e-liquid and wanted something simple with all the instructions laid out plainly.

You can easily get that from E-Liquid-Recipes using their calculator. The instructions on Dark Star will follow for Flavour Boss as well, nicotine shots are mainly 18mg/10ml.

Soldato
It's the exact same mixology as DarkStar, both come prefilled with concentrate to make 250/500ml bottles, so, you would simply substitute the (250ml)DarkStar bottle shot with an equivalent (250ml)boss shot.

As gee pointed out above, use the calc and it'll familiarise you with future mixing, it is much simpler than what most noobs think, using the calc, things will drop into place and make more sense.

Caporegime
Really don't like it, got nearly 200ml left that'll probably hit the sink, too much like sweet condensed milk rather than custard I thought.

Edit***Saying that, don't like a lot of the juices that get raved about, the majority do like it.

Just binned yesterday about 200ml+ of custard donut(only got strong peanut from it) and strawberry scones and cream by drip works, too chemicaly.

Killer Kustard was a surprise, not your usual custard, different but worth a try.

Boss shots I linked above, you can get a sample of their Grants custard, like it, get a boss **** and make loads.

Dark Star Cerberus is good, so is their Nemesis, light hint of strawberry through it but you need to make a full bottle shot to try them.
Yeh I didn’t like it when I first got it but I let the shortfill steep for a few weeks and then tried again and quite liked it.

Jotuns wrath I didn’t like one single bit so had to dump 250mls of it down the sink a week ago. Found it very harsh in both my squonk rda’s and my rdtas, let it steep for a good month and still harsh as hell. Not sure why it was so harsh, could be that I mixed it at 20% rather than 15% but I don’t think that would have made a difference.

The drip hacks pineapple blitz is probably my favourite next to the cryo mango. Roly Poly is quite good too although very sweet. Black slush is the other one I have which isn’t too bad, tastes a bit like vimto to me.

Soldato
It's the exact same mixology as DarkStar, both come prefilled with concentrate to make 250/500ml bottles, so, you would simply substitute the (250ml)DarkStar bottle shot with an equivalent (250ml)boss shot.

As gee pointed out above, use the calc, and it'll familiarise you with future mixing, it is much simpler than what most noobs think, using the calc, things will drop into place and make more sense.

Oh, I see. Thank you. I wasn't sure if the amount of flavour concentrate in the Flavour Boss bottle shots was different or not. Seeing as they are the same I guess I can I just use the Dark Star instructions.

Thank you for the information :).

Associate
Not all Flavour Boss Boss Shots have the same amount of concentrates.

Boss Shot Calc
HERE

Soldato
Not all Flavour Boss Boss Shots have the same amount of concentrates.

Boss Shot Calc
HERE

Just to clarify, in context to what I replied, the required nicotine content comparison between Dark Star/Boss shot is the exact same regardless the differing amounts of concentrate, 500ml@3mg would require 20.83ml/~21.67g's of 72mg PG nicotine, or 83.33ml/~105g 18mg VG nicotine.

Last edited:
Associate
Just to clarify, in context to what I replied, the required nicotine content comparison between Dark Star/Boss shot is the exact same regardless the differing amounts of concentrate, 500ml@3mg would require 20.83ml/~21.67g's of 72mg PG nicotine, or 83.33ml/~105g 18mg VG nicotine.
I realise that, just his last post about it, seemed confused.

Soldato
I'm going to risk it with Darkstar for the nico do I need 70/30 mix if the end mix will be 70/30 ? Doesn't explain in the FAQ which nico version you need and they have 5 different choices of various ratios of PG/VG

Gee

Gee

Soldato
With Nic I always recommend getting 100% PG. You want to be storing your bottle shots in the freezer if you want them to last. VG is a right pain in the arse to work with when it's anything colder than room temperature.

Associate
Don`t know how i came across this site but just wanted to thank all the posters for great advice.
Purchased a obs cirus 2 tank from fasttech which is excellent, need to get a decent mod now. I have also started making some juice, got all the stuff from links on the first page and took a couple of hics recipes, tried cherry cola and tiramisu, the first batch of cherry coke tastes bad but i think i added too much nic (6mg) so made some 0 nic tonight, and the harshness has gone, also made the tiramisu tonight gonna let that sit for a couple of weeks.
I think its going to be lots of trial and error before i find some recipes i like but will defiantly save some money and hopefully get off the evil weed.
Thanks again

Gee

Gee

Soldato
Don`t know how i came across this site but just wanted to thank all the posters for great advice.
Purchased a obs cirus 2 tank from fasttech which is excellent, need to get a decent mod now. I have also started making some juice, got all the stuff from links on the first page and took a couple of hics recipes, tried cherry cola and tiramisu, the first batch of cherry coke tastes bad but i think i added too much nic (6mg) so made some 0 nic tonight, and the harshness has gone, also made the tiramisu tonight gonna let that sit for a couple of weeks.
I think its going to be lots of trial and error before i find some recipes i like but will defiantly save some money and hopefully get off the evil weed.
Thanks again

Assuming you used FA (FlavourArt) Tiramisu, it doesn't really need any time to steep mate. It's good as a shake and vape.

Back
Top Bottom