Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
New helmet was £110 and jacket was knocked down to £45 :D
image.jpg

image.jpg

Soldato
My Topping VX1 stopped working the other week, it still powers on and is recognised by my PC but I think one of the relays inside has failed. I tried emailing round to a few electronics/AV repair places locally only one got back to me and wanted £15 just to inspect it.

Decided to buy a replacement instead and went with the SMSL AD18, more expensive than the Topping but user reviews were positive and it's got some extra features the Topping doesn't have. I still miss the simplicity of the Topping but I'm liking the SMSL so far.

ol9mKyXh.jpg

Associate
I'm tempted to pick one up now I can get one for £329, how are people getting on with them?

There good. I have the V8 absolute and have used it everyday since getting it last December. Useful around the house for keeping on top of the cleaning but only last approx 20 minute on full suction but a lot longer on normal. Ive kept our corded hoover for backup of when I clean the cars out etc.

Permabanned
There good. I have the V8 absolute and have used it everyday since getting it last December. Useful around the house for keeping on top of the cleaning but only last approx 20 minute on full suction but a lot longer on normal. Ive kept our corded hoover for backup of when I clean the cars out etc.

Hang on a minute... you vacuum... EVERY... day?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm tempted to pick one up now I can get one for £329, how are people getting on with them?

V10 is our first cordless so cannot compare to the other models, but it does a really good job of cleaning with the various attachments. Emptying is a breeze (I've heard it's not as easy in older models) and battery life hasn't been an issue.

Back
Top Bottom