FeelVR Direct Drive Wheel, kickstarter in 2018?

Caporegime
its quite a bit of money to gamble with and with trusty well made products of similar if not better standards about . why would you gamble with a newish company on a newish wheel ?

Soldato
its quite a bit of money to gamble with and with trusty well made products of similar if not better standards about . why would you gamble with a newish company on a newish wheel ?
Yeah, I agree to an extent - there's no direct drive wheel at this price point however.

If I was worried about the money then I would get something more established for sure.

Associate
Decided to cancel my pledge; I get it's direct drive but it's still too big a risk for me...and I've just got a fanatec handbrake and shifter to go with my other gear anyway :p
I never knew with a kickstarter that you could cancel? , does this change for each diff kickstarter campaign.,, also when you signed up did they take full amount of money.

Associate
OP
Seems like updates have stopped on this, I thought this one was less risky than the Pimax, but at least Pimax are shipping now. Well that's probably a few quid down the crapper.

Soldato
Possibly, I’ll just write it off and if something does come I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

No updates since September after getting a “PR Department” doesn’t bode well for getting anything back.

Soldato
Another update:

Survey
We are going to launch a survey to get delivery addresses.

Please choose carefully between the power supply outlet types and voltages

Outlet types:

• type (F), used in Germany, , Netherlands, Spain, ...
  • type (B), used in North and Central America, Japan, ...
  • type (G), used in the UK, Ireland, Cyprus, Malta, ...
Mains voltages:

• 110V AC, 60 Hz
  • 220V AC, 50 Hz
The address will be used for both Pedals and Wheel delivery, while power options above are applicable to Wheel only as Pedals are powered just by USB 2.0 type A port.

Maybe they'll get them shipped by the end of the year?

Back
Top Bottom