*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Soldato
Amateur :p Two iMacs (both 2017, one pro, t'other an i7), another MBP and a couple of other AppleTV 4Ks missing from that :o

I'm not addicted. Oh no.

amateur.jpg

Caporegime
That really is a lovely looking setup, which speakers are they? How are they as well? I'll be in the market for some desk speakers soon and they look nice and subtle to do the job :)

Those keyboards are awesome, so expensive though. €150 over here! :eek:

Nice pet rock :D

Permabanned
That really is a lovely looking setup, which speakers are they? How are they as well? I'll be in the market for some desk speakers soon and they look nice and subtle to do the job :)

Those keyboards are awesome, so expensive though. €150 over here! :eek:

Nice pet rock :D

Haha the rock is for my cuppa. The keyboard and mouse are gorgeous and it just finishes everything off with my Space Grey theme. Would love black airpods but not willing to void a warranty.

The speakers are from the rainforest, they do the job but there are not HiFi:
Satechi Dual Sonic Speaker 2.0 Channel Computer Speakers for iMac

Soldato
Satechi make some lovely apple stuff, I briefly worked with them last year and they showed me some really nice kit at CES.. all lovingly crafted lumps of aluminium

Soldato
Picked up a 2017 Macbook Air, 13.3" 1.8, 8gb Ram, 128GB SSD 16 battery cylces for £625 from Gumtree, barely been used in mint condition and I know Macbook Air are an old design now but I love it, had a late 2014 then moved to a 12" for a year or so then sold that as it was just to small and flimsy

Cany beat an Air in my opinion, over the MBP for weight anyway :)

Associate
Cany beat an Air in my opinion, over the MBP for weight anyway :)

Well, you could get 13" MacBook Pro (2016 onwards) with way more power for just 27g heavier...

Why not just get a Macbook? Surely it is much more powerful than the Air

2017 MacBook CPU is fairly on par with MacBook Air, but added flexibility of being able to get 16GB of RAM

Soldato
I definitely now need a bigger desk. Screen on the right looks odd, but it's usually pushed back out of the way - just has reference stuff on, I don't actively use it. The iMac pro and the LG5K (middle and left) are the main screens. Get get my Macbook Pro and t'other stuff on the ref screen on the right if needed.

Should. Have. Gotten. A. Bigger. Desk.

2018-08-02Desk.jpg

Soldato
Got a space grey keyboard and mouse :) the white one was annoying me lol.

IMG_2908.jpg

I really love that set up... I have a Silver MacBook pro from 2016 range.

When my iMac die I be replacing it with a Space Grey MBP and keeping this silver one too. Then I will do a set up just like that PERFECT

Soldato
How's the space grey keyboard? Does it have soft touch feedback like the new style MacBook or does it have a hard touch feedback like the previous MacBook keyboard?

Back
Top Bottom