What No 1000d Thread? :)

Soldato
OP
I don’t think the price is THAT bad for what it gives you, I mean personally I have no HDDs it’s old tech really... lots of SSDs and M.2s inside.

I quite like the cooling potential with a pair of 480s, currently have a LOT of radiators anyway. Wondering how you can push it with a single board build, nice amount of space for custom kit.

Soldato
It's not a bad price.

I love the RGB USB ports on the front, top!

My only issue is that I would need to spend at least 5k filling it up to feel I've done it justice...and I've just forked out £400 on the Quadstellar.

RSR

RSR

Soldato
I'm temped to upgrade from my Caselabs but I am seeing if they produce a 750D in the same design at the moment.

tnx

tnx

Associate
I have the 800D. I was watching Linus review this case the other day. I love it.

If I had the spare ££ I recon I would buy one. Well OTT for my needs but hey, so is the 800D.

Associate
First world problems....

I ordered the case on Wednesday with an expected delivery date of today. DPD have just messaged me saying it's delayed till Tuesday 29th. Gutted.

I've emailed OC to see if I can upgrade to a Saturday delivery but unlikely as DPD upgrade service didn't allow me to do that.

Back
Top Bottom