** REMEMBER TO CHECK OUT OUR STREAMING SECTION + LIVE STREAMS **

OcUK Staff
Tonight live at 18:00 we have some Battlefield 3 action for your enjoyment!

We have:

M3gaj3ans
Alex
Darmiarn
John Connor

In the comfy seats and yours truly doing his best to not mess up the hosting!

1zj7x.gif

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK

I am going to be doint the 24hr charity stream on the 25/6/18 for birmingham children's hospital.

This will start on twitch 8/9am on the monday playing multiple games and finish the following morning, this is something close to use as our daughter attended here when we lived in midlands before moving south wales, as she was born with multiple cysts on one kidney.

it will held on my twitch account https://www.twitch.tv/poodek

Thanks for support

here is page link to just giving https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mark-phillips42 for you to check and show whoever

OcUK Staff
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we'll be having a special guest down on the 27th and 28th for some extra special streams.

Finally I get to scratch my strategy game itch and also meet one of my favourite youtubers. You may or may not know him but he has been playing total war for over a decade, dabbles in Paradox grand strategy and has over 300,000 subscribers on youtube. Streaming with us 27/28 June we have....

Lionheartx10

YOUTUBE
Twitter
Twitch

ByojRUNIcAAIx85.jpg

OcUK Staff
OP
We're back and we're taking no prisoners!

Tuesday - Totally Accurate Battlegrounds

Thursday - Civilization VI

Tuesday Lineup confirmed as follows: -

Glen aka "ChugNorris"
Alex aka "Pipe"
Sam aka "Ham Sarvey"
Damien aka "Damo"

With Nik on hosting duties!

Thursday Lineup confirmed as follows: -

Chris aka "Bicepo"
Nik aka "NiktheSHNIK"
Alex aka "Pipe"

With yours truly on hosting duties. Expect a longer than usual Thursday stream because Civ VI is a hench game. Plus, if you want to jump in with us, feel free (Nik already bagsied the Romans)

OcUK Staff
OP
*el bump*

Tonight we'll be mostly playing, No Mans Sky NEXT. It's essentially the game that we were promised from the beginning... 2 years later.

Joining us will be myself, Nik, Ash and Ben, not sure how that's going to work out but we shall find out soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom