** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
From what I know, the air will cost a bit more. There will also probably be an RGB version.

Yeh that makes sense given the bundled fans.

Little bit surprised the air version hasn't received better support for larger air coolers including the Noctua NH-D15S Just like the Dynamic, they won't fit according to the specs. Not a big deal for me as I'm watercooling though.

OcUK Staff
OP
All stock incoming has been presold and should arrive next week. Also, I believe there has been an issue with the White version of the case, currently we only have 10 incoming on this shipment, I apologise in advance if this directly affects any of you. More stock is due in June (probably late June)

Soldato
All stock incoming has been presold and should arrive next week. Also, I believe there has been an issue with the White version of the case, currently we only have 10 incoming on this shipment, I apologise in advance if this directly affects any of you. More stock is due in June (probably late June)

woot, hopefully my order made the cut for the first batch of the black version

Associate

you gotta be kidding....

OcUK Staff
OP
Ok, from what I can see: -

If you ordered the Black version on or before 22/5/18 you will get your case in the first batch. If you ordered the White version, it's on or before 18/4/18. We got vastly more of the Black model than the White (still have 30/40 Black preorders that won't be fulfilled from the first batch though)

Soldato
Black version with riser cable ordered on 26 Apr 2018 16:09:00 yay !!!

One piece of info ive not yet been able to find out yet though is does anyone know what size fan you can mount at the back of the case just above the Lian Li Tag ?
If I can get a 120mm there, i'll probably use it to bring Air into the case, top will be a 240mm radiator with fans for exhaust.

Last edited:
Associate
Black version with riser cable ordered on 26 Apr 2018 16:09:00 yay !!!

One piece of info ive not yet been able to find out yet though is does anyone know what size fan you can mount at the back of the case just above the Lian Li Tag ?
If I can get a 120mm there, i'll probably use it to bring Air into the case, top will be a 240mm radiator with fans for exhaust.

There isn’t a a rear fan mount and it’s been confirmed to be too thin for a 120mm. You might be able to mod it to get an 80mm one in there if you’re desperate. Air being pulled from the bottom appeared to be sufficient in the tests that GamersNexus and HardwareCanucks did though.

Soldato
There isn’t a a rear fan mount and it’s been confirmed to be too thin for a 120mm. You might be able to mod it to get an 80mm one in there if you’re desperate. Air being pulled from the bottom appeared to be sufficient in the tests that GamersNexus and HardwareCanucks did though.
Lets hope I have room for bottom mounted fans in my SLI setup!

Back
Top Bottom