US: Fear the Walking Dead

Associate
Yeah, we were shocked also. But it did not look like it was something the show runners wanted so I googled it after we finished watching and it turns out we was right, it was the actors choice.

Same reason for Travis then, they all seem like they want to leave the show! lol

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Same reason for Travis then, they all seem like they want to leave the show! lol

I suspected, but actually did not know that as I never looked into it. I had a quick loko on google but did not see any links about it.

I wonder why people want to leave the show? I wonder if it is because of other offers they have come up or because some other reason to do with the cast/creators?

Soldato
Not sure where there going with this, maybe they want to prove that no one is safe! a bit like Game Of Thrones.
Which is exactly the way it should be.

TWD should take note, they’ll never kill rick, Daryl, michonne etc out of fear people lose interest in the show.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Which is exactly the way it should be.

TWD should take note, they’ll never kill rick, Daryl, michonne etc out of fear people lose interest in the show.
They killed Carl and Glenn not too long ago. I personally do not think it is right to keep killing of the main cast. If you must, you have to bring in people and let them grow and be even better and more popular than the one you are killing off.

Killing off Rick or Daryl would be a big mistake imo. There needs to be someone who makes it from the start until the end. I would keep them both and kill one in the last episode, probably Daryl. Michonne could go in the penultimate season.

Associate
They killed Carl and Glenn not too long ago. I personally do not think it is right to keep killing of the main cast. If you must, you have to bring in people and let them grow and be even better and more popular than the one you are killing off.

Killing off Rick or Daryl would be a big mistake imo. There needs to be someone who makes it from the start until the end. I would keep them both and kill one in the last episode, probably Daryl. Michonne could go in the penultimate season.

You do realise this thread is for Fear the Walking Dead? Right? :p

Man of Honour
This is quickly turning into all the things I hate about later seasons of TWD :( I can't see myself making it more than another 1-2 episodes.

I personally do not think it is right to keep killing of the main cast.

I've never got the fascination with killing off main cast - occasionally doing it can have some shock value but the larger number of viewers need something to attach to, to identify with, etc. and a show is never the same again after a certain point of killing off main characters.

Associate
I don't mind jumping from one time frame to another, but this is getting a bit extreme!

Nick was killed off 2 episodes ago but it's jumping back to when he was fine, also Naomi (medic women) was suppose to also be dead, the group confirmed this, but she's seems fine?

They better not kill off John aka the 'Gunslinger', he's a decent character!!

Man of Honour
It feels like they had a season about 60% shot, then decided to take it another direction and then decided to bring in new characters, etc. and add another story line to write them in from the start episode wise but not timeline wise and then someone else came along and was like lets randomly pull this bit out and add some backstory to it in various places :s

Back
Top Bottom