Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Yea it's an improvement but they are still all fugly compared to BMWs of old.

After the e46 they have just all been ugly. I mean just look at the E60! It's like they took every panel from a different shaped car and screwed it all together.

Last edited:
Soldato
God knows why, its a hideous car that was overpriced, LHD only, unreliable and reviewed very poorly - even relative to the other convertibles in BMWs lineup at the time which cost considerably less. One of the worst handling BMW cars in an era where BMW were producing proper drivers cars.

Soldato
God knows why, its a hideous car that was overpriced, LHD only, unreliable and reviewed very poorly - even relative to the other convertibles in BMWs lineup at the time which cost considerably less. One of the worst handling BMW cars in an era where BMW were producing proper drivers cars.

alpina is where it's at as far as I know. The only reason it is so expensive is because they sold very few of them.

Man of Honour
Would take the 720 over it I think but 488 is a rapid car. Friend bought one to the Ring last weekend so spent a lot of time with it. Lovely thing.

Soldato
This doesn't have long left :D

Untitled.jpg

Soldato
Finally got around to uploading some crappy phone pics from the Pembrokeshire Classic Car Show:

suvx9k.jpg

15hlj7p.jpg

qst8u9.jpg

wjvszn.jpg

25guz4y.jpg

34g0qv5.jpg

wbvwp2.jpg

qskp35.jpg

2mqtizd.jpg

hwxvlz.jpg

de8les.jpg

2db3wvo.jpg

23itc84.jpg

2m2to5s.jpg

168ws1u.jpg

2qd3hmo.jpg

qzf29f.jpg

2004yq.jpg

w7fsl3.jpg

11snki0.jpg

Probably the most reliable Defender money can buy.

ypbi9.jpg

2sb22j6.jpg

Mmm, Dracos.

wj9oqs.jpg

25qt5rr.jpg

Remember driving one of these in an early Need for Speed, thought they were a prototype and didn't realise they actually made it to (a very limited) production.

34gkbc1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom