Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

FTM

FTM

Soldato
I am late to the party but picked up the complete edition for 20 quid in the sale last week

it has blown me away, even on a standard PS4 its a magnificent achievement , just been made a seeker and about to venture out into the big wide world

this might be the game that prompts me to bump up to a ps4 pro

Associate
Truly brilliant game! It has to be seen to be believed on a pro and a decent hdr tv; jaw droppingly good at times!! HDR implemented brilliantly and in the Frozen Wilds the way the snow glistens is incredible.

V F

V F

Soldato
I am late to the party but picked up the complete edition for 20 quid in the sale last week

it has blown me away, even on a standard PS4 its a magnificent achievement , just been made a seeker and about to venture out into the big wide world

this might be the game that prompts me to bump up to a ps4 pro

I envy you. I remember that marvelous feeling as the world opened up for the first time. :D

FTM

FTM

Soldato
has to be said its been brilliant so far

the only confusing thing is the crossover in weapons..electric arrow or electric bomb

and the damn birds....those bloody birds especially the lightning one, I hate them so

V F

V F

Soldato
has to be said its been brilliant so far

the only confusing thing is the crossover in weapons..electric arrow or electric bomb

and the damn birds....those bloody birds especially the lightning one, I hate them so

Stormbirds. It's always nice seeing how others take it down.

Soldato
At level 15 at the moment, what's the max rank ?

What level do you have to be to complete the game ?

Hoping to finish it before Spiderman next week.
I got to level 50 (I think it's 50) before I finished the game,I just wandered about levelling up and finished the game that way.

As for finishing before next week.....depends on how many hours you have spare till then :)

Soldato
£6.39 for frozen wilds yes or no?

Bought game ages ago didn't really gel with it as the TV I got ain't the greatest. But I have a PS4 pro now so gonna give it another go from beginning.

Soldato
Bought, downloading now. Need to start again as I lost my saves from switching to PS4 pro, don't matter as I put a few hours in. Hopefully it looks better on the pro on my TV as that's what put me off.

Back
Top Bottom