PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Caporegime
Perhaps Locky has been carrying you the entire time? :p:D

i would say thats a possibility but i had double the wins and was master in singles and duos. so nahh ;)

must say when in the ocuk match yesterday and seen kwangos name came up and could here where he was.it was hard to resist going over to shoot him :D

Soldato
must say when in the ocuk match yesterday and seen kwangos name came up and could here where he was.it was hard to resist going over to shoot him :D
i doubt it was that hard to resist......coming out of the blue to face thekwango was only ending one way for you ;)

you can't go claiming to be the big swinging **** when you're dead :p

Caporegime
i wanted to go but as i said it on discord milks and james howard is it group pushed us so we desposed on them and took the win. funny thing was the guys streaming said we used there stream to find the last guy when all four of us were standing right next to him shooting at him in final circle :confused::D

still laughing about alexa rocking in his chair as he was getting shot.hilarious.:p

Associate
i would say thats a possibility but i had double the wins and was master in singles and duos. so nahh ;)

hmmmm... you have double his games, not just double his wins! When you play with Locky, he does 40% more damage, Locky wins it for you. Makes perfect sense to me!! :D

Caporegime
hmmmm... you have double his games, not just double his wins! When you play with Locky, he does 40% more damage, Locky wins it for you. Makes perfect sense to me!! :D

think you mistaken.look at the stats again.even if you doubled his games id have more wins higher stats. so many want to debunk the king but cant come up with the goods.

Caporegime
Last season stats:

Lock3h - Squads FPP - 203 Average Damage
https://pubg.op.gg/user/LoCk3H?server=pc-eu

dgeesio - Squads FPP - 160 Average Damage
https://pubg.op.gg/user/dgeesio?server=pc-eu

We all know who the carrier is here!! :D

do you look at anything but what matters. what has damage got to do with it lol. when you going for wins. silvers ...no idea. tbh best knock the banter on the head before it gets out of hand.

damage means nothing.you could be terrible hit people not kill them.accuracy yes,damage no.

Last edited:
Soldato
do you look at anything but what matters. what has damage got to do with it lol. when you going for wins. silvers ...no idea. tbh best knock the banter on the head before it gets out of hand.

damage means nothing.you could be terrible hit people not kill them.accuracy yes,damage no.
behave son, damage is a massive indicator. especially in squads.....you do all the damage some nub (silver) fires the last shot that puts them down, they get the dbno and eventually kill while you did all the work.

how very silver of you not to recognise the importance damage plays.....are you new? you must be new?

Back
Top Bottom