FIFA World Cup 2018 - Semi-finals [10/11 July] **spoilers**

Soldato
Croatia and France have players regularly playing at the top clubs in Europe, they are most definitely big hitters in their own right.

The fact that the commentary team spelled out that Modric and Mandzukic each on their own had more major medals than the whole England team just shows how inexperienced they are at such a lofty level of the game.

Soldato
Ref was awful. But we looked terrible. How many times did Pickford have to come out to receive a pass. Why the hell our defense could t find anyone to pass to is beyond me. Ended up as either a Pickford lump ball to Croatia or turning around in circles.
Ali, who should be linking up, with kane, seemed not to know that they train together all year.
Sterling is a little boy who cant stay on his feet. Rashford showed strength but hasn't been given a chance to shine

#GarethSouthgateWould lose a WC semi cause he's too nice to tell the 8yr old child up front that he can't play today.

Man of Honour
I thought it was because it was supposed to be in Belgium but because they didnt have the time and money to get the stadiums up to spec they had to come up with this alternative ?

Might be the official reason, but I suspect the idea of raking in monies from 12 countries instead of just one had appeal for Uefa. I reckon it will be done this way every time from now on.

Back
Top Bottom