If games were reality, choose one to live through...

Associate
As per title, if you could live through any game and experience it as reality, which one would you choose?

And why?

I'll start the ball rolling : Witcher 3 - because Triss. ;)

Soldato
As per title, if you could live through any game and experience it as reality, which one would you choose?

And why?

I'll start the ball rolling : Witcher 3 - because Triss. ;)
Good pick and reason. I could say something similar with Enslaved Odyssey to the West because of Trip (another Red head who is even hotter than Triss for me!).

Associate
OP
I suspected there might be a theme emerging in the replies :D

Wonder if we'll get many reasons not conforming to the bias.

I'll add, Elite Dangerous - because, as a kid in the 70s/80s I was missold the idea that we'd all be living on a space station by now and I'm still angry that it has not happened !

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I suspected there might be a theme emerging in the replies :D

Wonder if we'll get many reasons not conforming to the bias.

I'll add, Elite Dangerous - because, as a kid in the 70s/80s I was missold the idea that we'd all be living on a space station by now and I'm still angry that it has not happened !

Oh you never got the invite :(

I would be angry as well, its great btw.

Caporegime
Definitely GTA, have everything you could ever want, and if you get caught doing something dodgy, just stay out of sight of the police for a few minutes and they will forget about it.

Soldato
Elder Scrolls Morrowind, live in the wilderness miles away from anybody else.

Also, I could just walk around for several hours a day for a week or so and I'd be an international-level athlete! :)

Plus being able to wear cool-looking glass armour.

Those cliff racers, though...

I'd quite like to live through the Tropico series so long as I could be in charge. Even though, of course, it is *all work and no play for presidente!*

Back
Top Bottom