Denny's Coming to Glasgow

Soldato
looks good - no prices on the menu ,
but they've got the grand slam that i've had in the usa, first ever restaurant there, I ate in.
whether you get bottomless coffee too ?

I hope other USA companies might catch on to the demand for a breakfast pancake venue ... IHOP

trip-advisor suggest 90% of menu >£11

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Went to Dennys in Japan, only because it was 24 hours and a great place to scoff after a night out. Even crashed out a few times in the place.

Food was meh.

Soldato
wonder if they will get lorne sausage into the menu!
Denny's is pretty awful, not sure i'd bother going to that in glasgow, better options for a weekend breakfast

Soldato
seems grand slam would be $6 in the usa ... are kfc / bk / McD all 2x the cost in the UK .. ?
maybe some regional differences in flavour too since appears they use buttermilk and eggs since reformulation 2016

(from 2017 - anulled by brexit ?) ) looks like IHOP could be on the cards though
On the heels of its third year of record international growth and with plans to double its international presence by 2021, DineEquity, Inc. (NYSE: DIN) announced plans to continue expansion of the iconic IHOP® Restaurants brand with a focus on franchise development of up to 50 restaurants in the United Kingdom and Ireland. As an innovator of all-day breakfast and a globally recognised brand with robust franchise support services and a unique menu offering, IHOP is targeting this expansion in partnership with U.K.-based World Franchise Associates and Propel Hospitality. Executives from the United States headquarters will be in London July 25 and 26 to meet with prospective franchise partners via pre-arranged appointments.
I have better taste memories with them.

edit
better options for a weekend breakfast
for american pancakes ?

Back
Top Bottom