Budget sub woofer to pair with warfedale 9.1 diamonds

Associate
what should I pair with these speakers as i got a cheap sub woofer but it sounded so bad it made stuff sound so bad. something similar sound quality to the speakers would be great.

Soldato
You don't need to match the brand. If you buy second hand could get a better one.

What do you mean by cheap because to me cheap is bk xls400. And to others svs SB ultra 16 is cheap.

Soldato
If buying new, cheapest you should be considering for a decent subwoofer is the SW150. BK Gemini II is a step up, but a bit over £200.

If you're looking to spend less than what a new SW150 costs, then best to look at used.

Associate
OP
I will be looking for used so thanks for letting me know the rough price to look at around for a sw 150 :)
as for hornet stinger, I am a student, so cheap as possible for passably good sound, less i have to spend the fewer weeks i go without food for haha

Soldato
I will be looking for used so thanks for letting me know the rough price to look at around for a sw 150 :)
as for hornet stinger, I am a student, so cheap as possible for passably good sound, less i have to spend the fewer weeks i go without food for haha
Go with the sw-150,you will be pleased with it.

Soldato
Shame you already have the 9.1's, as SuperFi has the 9.1's with the SW150 for £220. A real bargain package.

They do have the SW150 by itself, but it's £180. Gone up since I saw it last for £150. Actually, I've seen that if you get it from SuperFi fulfilled by Amazon, it's £160.

I don't think there is anywhere else that sell the 9.1's or SW150. I think SuperFi have exclusivity to keep selling these, just as Richer Sounds do with the 9.0's.

Depends what you're looking to spend, if a fair bit less than £160, then best bet to is to wait for one to pop up on eBay.

Back
Top Bottom