New DJI Keynote and Drones - Mavic 2 Pro and Mavic 2 Zoom released

Soldato
OP
It looks like they have a 10% education discount program, I wonder if they'll add the new Mavic 2 considering the Inspire is also on there.

https://store.dji.com/education

They just announced a trade up program too, where you can trade in your old drone.

US Prices as follow:

$1,249 - Zoom
$1,449 - Pro

Available to order now and will ship right away.

Soldato
OP
Oh man, it looks amazing.

It's a shame they haven't updated the googgles yet, they still look comically large and cumbersome.

Engineered to Amaze Video:

A Cosmic Voyage Video

Soldato
OP
I'm slightly conflicted between the two products. The Pro has a better camera and sensor, but the Zoom has better cinematic capability because of the Zoom and is £200 cheaper.

If you buy one you're still compromising in some aspect on the other.

Seems a shame they couldn't just release a single Mavic 2 Pro drone and integrate the zoom functionality.

Associate
They are priced fairly well to be fair, my Air combo kit was just under £1k, so this isn't bad going!

Still not sure how much longer I can keep my Air, before lots of new rules come in and it becomes impossible to fly them anywhere of interest legally.

Soldato
OP
I just watched the full video from iPhonedo I linked in my previous post above, I think it's the best review yet, even more so than Kai's posted by @RSR, which is also very good, because it's Kai!

iPhondo's intro has incredible production value for a YouTube video!

Back
Top Bottom