Shadow of the Tomb Raider

V F

V F

Soldato
Reviews seem to show it being puzzle focused again which is good and the fact you can remove the hints looks decent too.

Some of the reviews are just click bait though. Think it'll be definitely worth a shot though. Maybe not at full price so close after the spiderman release.

I like the puzzles in these type of games just like Uncharted. Sometimes it is nice to have a breather from all the action.

V F

V F

Soldato
I love how they've introduced a photo mode this time with competitions part of it. The game looks gorgeous though and stuff carries over from past games.

V F

V F

Soldato
What have they done to the stick controls? They feel awful. Max sensitivity and they're still too slow. It's so slow then it accelerates too fast. They felt so nice in Rise.

Associate
OP
Gonna wait until this gets a response time patch. How they can release games with poor response times for movement is unbelievable really.

Associate
What have they done to the stick controls? They feel awful. Max sensitivity and they're still too slow. It's so slow then it accelerates too fast. They felt so nice in Rise.

Gonna wait until this gets a response time patch. How they can release games with poor response times for movement is unbelievable really.

How bad is it? I didn't bother pre ordering due to getting spiderman but was looking forward to picking this up this weekend.

Have square enix commented on it or anything?

V F

V F

Soldato
How bad is it? I didn't bother pre ordering due to getting spiderman but was looking forward to picking this up this weekend.

Have square enix commented on it or anything?

It is quite bad. You cannot track if something moves fast across the screen. It's too slow. There is a slow movement delay then it's like acceleration kicks in then overshoots all the time. I have the sensitivity maxed out.

I haven't seen anything on their forums about it.

Associate
OP
It is quite bad. You cannot track if something moves fast across the screen. It's too slow. There is a slow movement delay then it's like acceleration kicks in then overshoots all the time. I have the sensitivity maxed out.

I haven't seen anything on their forums about it.

Hope they patch this soon

Soldato
I'm enjoying what I've played so far. If you enjoyed the first 2 games then you'll enjoy this.

Not so sure about that, I enjoyed the first, second wasn't as good and so far I'm not getting the Tomb Raider feel from this one. Not sure why tbh but it doesn't feel right. Graphics are nice in places (playing on Xbone X) but in some places it feels like there's a mix of 4K and 1080p and there's also some pretty poor frame rates at times especially in the first Village.

Associate
OP
Really enjoying it. Graphics for me are beautiful. Problem is they’re so lovely, I tend to forget about the story and just stand there looking around in awe, hammering the screenshot button.

Thought it was just me that loves doing that! Haha. Sounds like my kind of game then lol. You playing on the pro? HDR nice?

Back
Top Bottom