Personal experince on these cases from Nzxt, corsair and phanteks

Associate
Hey Guys,

Can you tell me what you think or have experience with these cases, they are all similar to me, similar prices range also.

corsair 275R
nzxt H500
Phanteks Eclipse P300
Corsair Carbide Series 400C

I have decided everything else for my new build.
Im planning on getting RGB fans but not going overboard.
Any other recommendations sub £100 are welcome also, cheers!

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Very happy with my P300. It's well built, cable management options are good. I added a PWM front fan set to quiet in my motherboard UEFI, dropped graphics card temp by about 10 degrees under load while adding almost no noise. The RGB lighting has connectors to allow you to expand it with the Phanteks kits. My previous build was in a NZXT S340, which I also liked the design of but felt the build quality was a bit shonky on.

Soldato
Phantek evolv x here had a litte problem with some paint missing on the top grill,same day Phantek rep on here got in contact to arrange a replacement,also having a bit of a problem with the fan hub,again a tech guy from Phantek is helping me with this so A+ to them very happy with them and the case.

Associate
I have the H500 in white, i upgraded from the phanteks p400.. best thing i ever did.. its got great air flow and looks the part with just 1 rgb strip at the top for lighting.. gets my vote

Associate
I have the H500 in white, i upgraded from the phanteks p400.. best thing i ever did.. its got great air flow and looks the part with just 1 rgb strip at the top for lighting.. gets my vote
Out of interest what is your setup and general temps? I am considering this case for aesthetics but don't want a hot noisy system either. Sorry to hijack the thread a bit

Associate
Setup is:
Ryzen 5 2600
NZXT Kracken x62
Gtx 1070ti

temps on the cpu average around 40 to 50c under load and gpu depends on the game.

The air exiting the case is always cool with the 2 pre installed 120mn exhaust fans.

Airfow in to the case comes from the right front of the case which does seem to pull a lot of air in

Back
Top Bottom