Forza Horizon 4 (Xbox One)

Soldato
OP
I only played H3, I loved it and put many hours into it but the map was quite boring, H4 looks a lot more interesting and hopefully the roads are fun to drive on, thought H3 there was too many straight and long boring stretches.

Caporegime
It looks photorealistic in some of the videos I've seen. I'm ready to try it out on Game Pass on Tuesday. Hopefully it will get near towards matching Test Drive Unlimited 2 as my favourite driving game of all time.

Caporegime
I'm hoping that there's less of the whole "you control the festival" stuff like in FH3.

Yeah, I didn't really get that far in FH3 because of that. I don't even know what there is to do in FH4! I hope it has things that were in TDU2 like big races around the landscape, searching out hidden cars, etc. I guess there won't be things like taking photos of the scenery or buying property though.

Soldato
OP
I just read a review. Looks like it's no longer festival based so looks closer to TDU2 in that regard. There is also property to buy.

Yeah apparently only 1 festival hub but you can buy houses that act as second base/hub.
Sounds good, as I didn’t like all the festival hubs splashed all over the map in H3.

Soldato
I think I'll be using my game pass trial come Tuesday!

The one thing I didn't like in FH3 was reward cars being modded to the top of their PI already, I know its HF not FM, but I'd rather get them at bone stock and then have fun tuning them, small annoyance but an annoyance nonetheless!

Not sure if they'll survive for long for me with Red Dead 2 on the way, but it'll be fun until then at worst!

Associate
Grabbing a One X for this, will be my first Microsoft console for many years, looking forward to something a little different for a change :)

Will it be better than the S version? I've not had the Xbox since the 360, saw the deal with Fifa for Oct 2nd release so may get that

Soldato
Will it be better than the S version? I've not had the Xbox since the 360, saw the deal with Fifa for Oct 2nd release so may get that

You can get 4k on an X, or 60 fps at 1080p (compared to 30 fps on an S).

Personally wasn't worth it for me to go for an X over an S because I'm just running 1080 and cant justify another 200 quid for the fps!

Back
Top Bottom